the MEANING of LIFE (MP ... LOL)

by frenchbabyface 10 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

JUST WANT TO SHARE IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MOVIE YET !

Got my son home since yesterday night and he brought the movie
    who is actually a pertinent political funy movie (as only Britishs can come up with)

"The meaning of life" : Monthy Pithon

Let us praise God...

Oh lord
    Whoooooooo you are so BBBig
    So abbbbbbbbsolutly Huge
    Gosh, we're aaaaaall really impressed down here, IIII can tell you (you must see his face when he says that)Forgive us, Lorrrrd, for this, our dreadful toadying, and barefaced flatery
    but you're so strong, and well, just soooooo supppper fannntastic

AMEN (looks like a spalm verse NO ?)

(After the flatery a try to save your butt Cantique )

Oh Lord please don't burn us
    Don't grill or toast your flock
    Don't put us on the Barbecue
    Or simmer us in stock
    Don't braise or bake or boil us or stir-fir us in a Wok
    Oh please don't lightly poach us
    Or baste us with hot fat
    Don't fricasse or roast us
    or boil us in a vat
    And please don't stick thy servants, Lord
    in a Rotissomat

if this is not political what is it ? tooo funny !

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Monty Python - No comedy group has done better sacreligious movies. I love every one of them. Next, get "Life of Brain". Hillarious!!

Brad

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i must be missing the "British Humor" portion of my brain, 'cause i just don't get it. any of it. Monty Python will always remain a mystery to me... (although that fricassee thing was kind of cute .)

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

I&P,

Have you seen "Life of Brian"? We'll have to watch it together at some point, so that I can help you find the "British Humour" part of your brain. Everybody needs to find it.

I will be very happy to help you try and find it.

Brad

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

Out, you're the sweetest

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown
    Out, you're the sweetest (kisses your cheek)

Well, that's a good start!!! Brad

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Life of Brian was really funny. My favorite scene was when the clerk was dividing the people in line at the Great Coliseum into death and life groups and taking each person's word for which group they had been assigned.

Funny.

J

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Outbutnotdown,
    my son told me about this movie I even think he got it but in VCR ... I can't wait !!!

I&P
    Actually, it happen to me that I have to really get into the spirit of a movie to appreciate his value ... for instance Tony (my son) did insist a few times before I've been able to watch more than the 5 first minutes of "Peewee's Big Adventure" (sound very dumb at first) So each time he was asking : "so ... what do you think about it ".... and well I was saying sorry I can't stick on it, I've watched an other movie.

To get me stick on it till I get it, he had to sat next to me to keep me focus on it ... and I've got it precisely (I don't know why at that moment exactly) after his meating (with his friends about the details about his bike were and when whith hints and stuff because it have been stolen etc ... and got mad because they fell asleep) ... Then Well ... I've seen it more than 4 times I think, and I guess it would still make me laugh ...

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

ev-e-ry sperm is saaaaaacred

laters

kaykay_mp

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

ev-e-ry sperm is saaaaaacred

KayKay I see that you've seen the movie !!! ...

truly this movie talks YOU GOTTA SEE IT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit