JWs Found Guilty

by Kenneson 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

An interesting story comes out of Aspen, Colorado. It is entitled "Men admit wrongdoing after Menorah vandalism." Guess what religion they belonged to?

http://www.aspendailynews.com/articles.cfm?id=7

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Probably not the strongest JW's in the area:

"We're going to catch hell for this," Goad said after his arrest. "That was pretty dumb."

The city of Aspen's parks department repaired the menorah and put it back in place at Paepcke Park. Aspen detectives said alcohol was involved in the incident, but the religious backgrounds of the men are not believed to have been a factor.

Wouldn't THAT be a fun judicial committee to sit in on?

• Will Power
    Will Power
    but the religious backgrounds of the men are not believed to have been a factor.

I'd beg to differ. Do they realize how JWs look at all others? Esp. those jews that they say have fallen out of favour. yada yada...

• Dustin
    Dustin

What a bunch of dumbasses! That's pretty funny.

Dustin

• undercover
    undercover
    but the religious backgrounds of the men are not believed to have been a factor.

I'd beg to differ. Do they realize how JWs look at all others? Esp. those jews that they say have fallen out of favour. yada yada...

I don't think their "religious background" made a difference. The average JW doesn't know one "false" religious practice from another. I'd be willing to believe that they were ignorant of how Jewish tradition works.

But Dustin said it best:

What a bunch of dumbasses!
  • jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    "We didn't know what it was. We thought it was a broken holiday fixture," Goad, a resident of Basalt, said in an interview after his arrest. "We assumed it was broken because some of the lights were out."

I think this would be fitting in another thread just posted, something about how jw's are so intelligent...

Jean

Edited to add; these were not kids either. They were full grown men.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    The menorah was damaged Dec. 13, two days before Hanukkah came to an end. The men said they thought the Jewish symbol was a broken Christmas ornament.

I SEE STUPID PEOPLE.

"We're going to catch hell for this," Goad said after his arrest. "That was pretty dumb."

Oh, yeah. You think?

laters

kaykay_mp

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

" A witness saw the vandalism and called Aspen police, "

So that was a witness, who wasn't a Jehovahs Witness, that witnessed the Jehovahs Witnesses not giving a good witness.

:)

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I'd arrest them just for being that dumb. Either that or they've been under a rock for years. And that rock would be called the WTBTS.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

I believe the background did have something to do with it but what suprised me was the age of these morons

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit