Children still traumatized one year after viewing exposed breast on TV

by IronGland 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The horror.... the horror.....

I am still undergoing systematic desensitization therapy. Every day I make it a point to look at a boobie. Maybe one of these days I will be cured.

Edited to add: I am looking for any apostababes who would be willing to aid me in this ongoing therapy. I'm certain that any time spent helping me could be placed on your resume as "community service".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Brilliant spoof - brilliant - but I confess I thought it was serious when I read the first few lines

• gumby
    gumby
    Wasserbaum added that children who saw the televised breast in Europe, Australia, and various other nations throughout the world were somehow unaffected by the sight.

Gee...I wonder why. I wonder how those National Geographic tribes women would have been affected. Can you imagine the trauma to their kids seein a big ol' booby?

Americans are schitzo freaks of the worst kind. They instill fear in their kids by labeling every thing that exists......buuuuuut......where else can ya get bud as good as the ol' U.S. of A ?<<<<<a toker

Gumby

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

But of course in the good old US of A children can watch cowboys and Indians and see hundreds of people shot and killed and not be traumatized

• barry
    barry

I am just so upset we only saw one breast

• gumby
    gumby

Stilla.....good one! If Dale Evans (Roy Rodgers wife) had showed her titties all the time on them there western shows.....Janet Jackson wouldna has poop on her! Kids woulda liked TV better and been more quite. I wished I could have seen Minnie Pearls boobs....I wouldna been traumatized

Gumby

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

If a 2 second exposure of a tite causes trauma in children, then how tramatized will they become when they see a pair of titties?

I believe kids aren't traumatized by things like that. Its only prude parents and religious fanatics that get their knickers in a knot when they see this stuff. I think its their own insecurties they are projecting on their childrens minds. So what if they see some nice tites. Who cares just let it pass.

I"d say hooray if I am a boy. I would say I want those titties if I am a girl. Let nature take its course.

Making something sexual about it to a child is pointless. They probably don't give it a second thought.

love Orangefatcat.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I wished I could have seen Minnie Pearls boobs....

You just spolied my dinner. Now I can't get that thought out of my head.

Will

• missy04
    missy04

I seriously thought that was real for about the first five or six paragraphs, just that it was totally ridiculous! I can be such a dumbie!! LOL

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

excellent commentary.

one night i was watching one of the godfather films, i think GF2, and they said it had been edited for television...yet it still had all the gore, etc, but this one scene where this girl takes off her top and exposes her breasts was editted with digital squares over that area so you couldn't see them. i'd rather my child see a pair of naked breasts than someone getting punped full of bullets with blood splattering all over the place...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit