the labs are for

by lurk 2 Replies latest watchtower medical

• lurk
    lurk

according to wadsworth the labs are for self montior (ELAP Certified Non-Commercial Labs)

http://www.wadsworth.org

A Non-Commercial Laboratory is a self monitor, performing analysis for only its facility. It does not accept samples from the public. Examples of such laboratories are a sewage treatment plant which treats the effluent before it discharges it into the environment, a water treatment plant which analyzes and treats water before it enters a public water supply, or a manufacturing company which performs process control analysis on its waste.

but they applied for quite a few additional certificates for the following analysis heres a few :

Clinical Lab of Wallkill WTB & TS 900 Red Mills Rd Wallkill NY 12589 DIRECTOR: Jack H. Carleton, M.D. (914)744-6000 40317 Bacteriology Antigen Detection - Group A Streptococcus Bacteriology Limited Urine Screening Clinical Chemistry Diagnostic Immunology Diagnostic Services Serology, (limited to mononucleosis & H. pylori testing) Hematology Cellular Hematology Urinalysis Urine Pregnancy Testing

isnt this one the shale mine address? 900 Red Mills Rd Wallkill? those lunch breaks must be leading to to many pregnancies ;)

LABID: 7358 Clinical Lab of Patterson WTB & TS 100 Watchtower Dr Patterson NY 12563-9204 DIRECTOR: Harvey Jon Schiller, M.D. (914)306-1000 Bacteriology Antigen Detection - Group A Streptococcus Clinical Chemistry Limited (whole blood glucose only) Hematology Cellular Hematology Urinalysis Urine Pregnancy Testing

prenancy testing was a surprise i have to say in the WTS corporations self monitoring laboratry lol.

lurk

• rebel8
    rebel8

Are those quotes from their operating certificate or licensure? If so, I imagine they are licensed to do a certain scope of activities there, and the tests may be grouped together w/o them specifically asking to be licensed to do preg tests. Just a guess.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Maybe some sisters have been having abortions so they can stay at Bethel ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit