Silly Quiz Question...

by Englishman 43 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers
    Looks perfectly normal to me.

Ken P.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You're a sick man English, hav'n us macho hetro blokes sit here for hours on end study'n Davids willy .. for the dubious chance of winning some smarties .. don't think I can't see you laugh'n!

unc who's off to bed now and will never find out who won the smarties .. oh the unfairness of it all! zzzzzzz

• Aaac
    Aaac

Proportions in that statue are all wrong. Head and hands are of a grown-up man, but other parts are of a child. Michelangelo used two models?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Celia wins!!

She said:

Actually I think I know the right answer: David is depicted as getting ready to go into battle, and the stress of it made his thingy shrink...

Absolutely correct. In the expectation of battle, all the blood is directed to the essential parts of the body that will be needed during the battle.

Excellent!

Please IM me an addy to send your tube of Smarties to.

Englishman.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Oh right ..yes, I understand

unc whose willy practically disappeared in the battle for the smarties...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

This is the funniest thread I've seen since my arrival here. Of course, the entire subject of willies is pretty funny to begin with.

Jean

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Anyway, it's what you do with it that counts.
    Edited to add: Actually the willy is normal size, it's the rest of the statue that's abnormally large.

You know that with every passing sentence you humiliated yourself more, yes?

You misunderstand. On a 17-foot tall guy like David, a 10-inch penis looks tiny. On a normal-sized guy like me, it looks great!

A little like when you started denying falling asleep in the bar, last year

Not my fault. Somebody drugged me.

• Celia
    Celia

Woooowooo.... I won, I won.... I never win anything.... Oh wait, I once won a stuffed Smurf responding to questions by Valis The little blue guy is still there on the shelf overlooking the dining room table...

I'll send you a pm Englishman...

• morty
    morty

Congrats Celia,

What a great idea Mike.......

What do you think of maybe starting a thread of question of the week?

Here is my idea.......

Everyone who is interested joins up on the thread and we all take a turn of running "question of the week" . Who's ever turn it is gets to run the question and has to turn over a small prize like Mike did...

I wonder if we could get enough interested in playing??? You could only answer the question if you were on the original list to ask a question and and send out a small prize...( just like Mikes small tube of smarties)

Just a thought......I also think it would be cool to have an oppurtunity to collect small things from all over the world....

Morty

• Celia
    Celia

Mortons

it is a great idea.... but not so easy to find good questions....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit