coc

by sugarbritches 10 Replies latest jw friends

• sugarbritches
    sugarbritches

Hi- does anyone know where i can find the crisis of conscienece book? I can't order it online because i don't have a credit card. I have checked at all the local bookstores- they have never heard of it. I have also checked at my local library. Do you kow of any particular bookstores that sell the book? Sugarbritches

• nicolaou
  • Narkissos
    Narkissos

http://www.commentarypress.com/orderinfo.html

I think you can order through any library too, provided you give the ISBN (0-914675-23-0)

• nicolaou
  • prophecor
    prophecor

Hi Sugar Britches, If you're anywhere in the big city, and you have a Borders Book Store in your area, they can order you a fresh copy, usually takes about ten days.

Excellent reading, I've had to buy a second one because I wore the pages out of the first one. I've also recently purchased In Search of Christian Freedom from them as well, just last week. They can usually get almost anything. They may've never heard of it because the original was written in the early 90's but if they have computer access, they should be able to locate it for you.

• sugarbritches
    sugarbritches

THanks guys- I really must read this book- i've heard so much about it. I will continue to trying to find it. I read the first chapter online. I'd like to send a copy of it to a friend of mine-:))) Sugarbritches

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Actually, any of the major chains, Borders, Barnes & Noble, Books a Million, WaldenBooks, etc. - along with most smaller bookstores - will be happy to order you a copy as long as you have the publisher info and/or ISBN (which you can get from the commentary press site). Shouldn't be hard to come by at all.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I went to Barnes & Noble and although they didn't have it there, they ordered it and 2 days later, arrived at my job.

• M.J.
    M.J.

When I first started researching about the JWs I found it in a Christian Bookstore and picked it up, not knowing anything about it. I think you'll find it already stocked on the shelf of most Christian bookstores.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

you CAN order online if you have a paypal account. and you dont need a credit card. you just need an interac card

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit