by SixofNine 20 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

dig.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL @ Didier.
    You partially quoted me

What colour do you think best represents Derek's beliefs?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    It's but a shade of that which makes the light-symphony of life, blurring into white...

Just waiting till FBF sees that one.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

LOL @ Mark.
    You partially quoted me

What colour do you think best represents Corinne's beliefs?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Six are you playing with the words or what ?
    (you're too smart for my ass ... told you, don't talk to me !!! I can't understand you ) or try louder

Ok let me try an answer here just to play a little :

Not white ... but don't get me wrong ... not black either ! (Does that mean grey ? not sure that it matches with me either, I just go along, kick and kiss whatever I can, or let go ! (just like anybody, I guess) ... ...... ...

"R.E. S. P. E. C. T.
    find out what it means to me"
    (Arretha Franklin) (but don't bother - not even interesting and not always or forever accurate)
    cause I can change my mind in a sec , depends on the why/context ... )

Also everything is related to my little understanding about things
    (what do I know for real ? ... Well ... good question ... even to me about myself) still I believe in myself Damnit !!!.
    Anyway we can talk - (I may understand something) No not you Six OK !!! ... (kidding of course, I love to feel sick or mentally retarded )

What about the load of bullshit I've just put here ? uh ??? (even if it's true for most --- guess What ? Ooops NO again don't bother)

Corinne not trying to take herself too seriously here Class (when not needed - but often do anyway ) ... ok I guess I should leave this thread NOW ... ... before anybody feels like to answer my poste.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

What colour do you think best represents Corinne's beliefs?

Not white ...

A bump bump bump for a fine, hardworking thread.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Errmmm... A rainbow is produced by the prismatic effect of white light passing a lens (often water vapour).

Or am I totally losing my marbles???

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    Errmmm... A rainbow is produced by the prismatic effect of white light passing a lens (often water vapour).

Or am I totally losing my marbles???

I don't know about your marbles, but we're definitely back to, "just waiting till funkyderek sees this one"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

ROFL

Shameless bttt for Derek

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Shameless bttt for Derek

Oh, for gods' sake!

Why would I want to be involved in this thread? It's like some gay episode of Oprah or something. "Ooh, life is like a rainbow and we're all different colours" You're probably all going to join hands and start singing "We are the World".

Close enough. See http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/blynds/rnbw.html for a detailed explanation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit