My friend's won a Valentine Wedding...go to KVIL.com to vote!

by TresHappy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Help her choose!

• TresHappy
  • jwbot
    jwbot

2 and 3 are awesome. I could only decide if I knew WHERE and WHEN she is getting married. The 3rd one is innapropriate for a beach wedding, but great for a more formal/classy affair.

• jwbot
    jwbot

I voted for #2. I am so excited! I am getting married this year too, and this reminded me I need to find a dress!!! eek!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

She's getting married at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine Texas on February 14. Very nice hotel, I personally hope #2 wins!

www.kvil.com

• Been there
    Been there

I voted # 2 for you.

I'm glad they showed them, yes she will look good in #2. Keep us posted each week so we can vote since you know her and her likes, we can maybe help get her dream wedding. Not that a free wedding isn't a dream wedding. Congrats to your friends. Are you invited?

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i voted for #2, although i like the #1 tuxedo the best. here's to a lovely valentine wedding!

• codeblue
    codeblue

I voted for #2....I love the dress!!!

I hope your friend likes #2....(hard to pick out a dress for someone when you haven't seen their shape to know which dress is the most flattering!!!)

CodeBlue

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

Hi I love the #2 dress but love the #1 tux. I voted #2 for you.

P.s. If she gets the #1 dress can she give me the guy in the tux? She won't need him. I know some one who would love him.

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Voted #1, The tux beats the other 2 hands down. The dress is great, looks awsome frome behind with it draped out (which is what most people will be looking at during the service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit