Never agian after 60 yr the holocaust

by z 35 Replies latest social current

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Although WWII was before my time, I remember as a kid in the 60's going to the Fairfax district of Los Angeles (Jewish). They had really great places to eat. During the summer time, when people wore short sleeves, it was not uncommon to see older people with the infamous tatooed numbers on their arms. As a kid, I was curious, since then, the only tatoos one would see would be on either ex-sailors or bikers. I was especially intrigued that woman would have the "numbers". It was explained to me later on what happened. It's been years since I've seen one of those tatoos. That generation is slowly moving on from this frail earth.

May all SS NAZIS rot in h*ll.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    May all SS NAZIS rot in h*ll.

What about Nazi's who were not in the SS?

• prophecor
    prophecor

May the millions who lost their lives due to the insanity that was Mussolinni during that same era be remembered as well.

• z
    z

Yes my good friend?s mother had this tattoo on her arm she will not talk about it but one day she did and cried as she reviled her horror she was in Auschwitz and Mangle the angel of death was experimenting on her and other she told us one time he injected her gasoline to see how long will take her to fill the effect and how long she will suffered she did all her life she was a living death

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Prophesor

Hi Rabbit, my apologies as regards the previous statement, it was made with regard to the fulfillment of Hitler's purposes for the Jews and Gentiles alike.

No, no...you've no reason to apologize at all. With all the things you said, I understood you were not limiting what Hitler did to just the Jews.

When I said "Remember..." I meant that as a 'closing' remark, that was for people that may not be as familiar with 'who' Hitler hated and 'what' his real agenda was.

And I put it in the wrong place -- right under something you had said. I apologize!

Z,

...Mangle the angel of death was experimenting on her and other she told us one time he injected her gasoline to see how long will take her to fill the effect...

*sigh* THAT is so sick. It reinforces what Prophesor was saying about "Evil not being allowed to exist..." (paraphrased)
  • prophecor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit