My Run-In with the Jehovah's Witnesses Written & Illustrated by Gwen

by limbo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• limbo
  • limbo
    limbo

be sure to click on the page links at the bottom to read the story.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

LOL Great stuff... people don't realize that as long as you show any sign of 'interest' (i.e. not slamming the door in their face), the Witnesses will keep coming back. (Unless they're the hate-service-and-don't-do-RVs kind, which are becoming more and more common.)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That was great. Think I'll hafta share that with some witnesses.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

That was really good limbo! And her "trailer park trash" was good stuff too! I got a kick out of a lot of it - but here's a tidbit:

All I'm really saying here is that, when you're rude to my kids, we make fun of you behind your back. So, don't even stop doing it if you don't want to. We're always looking for something else to make us laugh.

Ditto!

• steve2
    steve2

Hey who is this wonderful Gwen in real life? What devastating but cute wit. I love the cats - especially the one that said "Pet me".

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

great laugh! thanks !

i 'm glad i 'm not the only mom that let her kids run around nekkid.. not that i had much to say about it.. they overruled any objections by tossing their clothes in the toilet and trying to flush them..

• Swan
    Swan

What a funny website! This gal has a great sense of humor.

I especially like the point she brought out about kidney stones and constipation being equivalent to the pain of giving birth. Women are especially cursed with this painful experience.

This opens up a whole new line of questioning for me. Now I wonder what people with kidney stones and constipation did to deserve their curse? Are men as cursed as women if they get a kidney stone? Are women doubly cursed if they get constipated while pregnant? Do Jehovah's Witnesses really have fewer than eight children like some religions because they believe there are enough people now, or is it just because they are wimps about pain? Do Jehovah's Witnesses get kidney stones or get constipated? If so, why doesn't their loving God Jehovah just strike them dead with lightning to spare them this horror? What can poor trailer trash do to spare themselves the horror of Jehovah's Witnesses?

Tammy

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Oh that is just hilarious not to give it a "bump"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit