by candidlynuts 23 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Aude Sapere !!!

Good to know you feel great Candy !!!
    I feel ok ...

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I've been out now for about 18 years and YEP, I'm still feeling Great!!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Closing in on perfection here! Is that great enough?

Anyone want to get a reminder of JW doom and gloom, just drop in on E-watchman and see how many are having a rough time with one foot in and one foot out!

carmel

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    I feel ok ...

just ok?

...how about now?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

my normal people are a very elderly lady and a disabled man who's on massive doses of morphine! yeehaw for normal!

i've not been up to anything.. my cable modem is on the rag this past week and is being a drama queen .

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

This put a smile on my face this morning. Isn't it amazing how us ex dubs were suppose to be miserable? Life would have no meaning? We would be lost and wandering. Look how many of us have gone on to live full and productive lives and truely are happy! Happy to be our own persons, to be able to exhibit our individuality. Happy that our thoughts and actions are no longer controlled. Happy to be able to go thru life learning as we go and realizing that we truely are good people! I know for me, I have never been happier. I know who I am and best yet..I like who I am! :)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I feel purdy darned guuuud!!!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

FFrog and I were talking about that comment on the way home from the meeting, commenting on how we actually hear "I feel great" quite a lot. If anything in my life makes me believe there's a god, it was that meeting. Only God himself could have inspired such unforgettable quotes.

Glad you're one of the "great" ones, Candid! (I always suspected as much!)

Dave

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Candy))) actually you talk like somebody who have a lot on her shoulder !!! in a funny way but ... Not the first time I've noticed somehow, ... YOU ARE GREAT ! sure

• prophecor
    prophecor
    I have never been happier. I know who I am and best yet..I like who I am! :)

I like who you am too SG!!!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit