My Recent Combative Posting

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

I seem to have fallen in an ocean of sorts, the ocean of compative posting. My apologies to all here.

I will make every effort to not post in a compative manner from now on. I don't like it and it accomplishes nothing.

Even more importantly, it may cause some unintentioned hurt, something I would never want.

Time for a change on my part.

Sincerely,

Sabrina

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sabrina, I haven't noticed any posts like that by you. It's nice of you to say though. It's alright to state your feelings, even when they are strong. Just try to temper your posts a little. I try to do that but sometimes my tact falls short.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Sabrina (((((((((((((((((((( Kisses))))))))))))))))))))

I don't think a certain post was combative. You were expressing emotion and we all do that from time to time.

You are a great poster and please don't think otherwise. There have been a few posts that I got kind of nasty on myself and appologized afterwards. Getting nasty isn't my style and when I was, there were other things on my mind.

If it makes a difference to you..............you are forgiven by..........

HappyDad

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. ......."Steven Wright"

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

FlyingHighNow and HappyDad,

I really appreciated your posts! Thank you so much.

Sabrina

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Green, we all get cranky and crotchety from time to time. It's part of being human and having emotions........and being imperfect. I always enjoy reading your posts.

Terri

• Brummie
    Brummie

green I personally never get involved with combative posting, but hey... (winks)

Brummie

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Thank you, Terri!

Sabrina

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Hi Brummie!

I love you!

Sabrina

• Brummie
    Brummie

alt<<<------kidnapped outta the above post

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

GPT,

You are a scraper alright. Let me ask yoy did you get raised among all boys and have to fight them often???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit