jeanniebeanz welcome to the forum!

by Valis 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome to the forum and i hope you enjoy all the stuff we have to offer here. Lots of JW stuff and also just things for fun, or even meeting up once in a while. Welcome and it is good you are here!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

We are glad to have you JeanBeanz.
    Your moniker makes me think of Mr. Green Jeans.

• dh
    dh

Hi Jeannie, welcome to the forum.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Thanks! I sure wish you guys were around in 93. My escape would not have been so ! Nor would I have been so ty. It's hard learning not to be a blind , and do without regular spiritual . Some times I really needed a , but mostly just got my by family and friends which caused me to way too much. <ahem> However, after much , and and then , I realized that they were not ever going to again and decided it was to and find new and a new . Oh, and a .

So glad to have found you now and thanks again for the warm welcome .

Jean

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum jeanniebeanz

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Welcome to the forum Jeanniebeanz!!!!

It's so great to have you here!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Welcome !!!

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Jeannie.....glad you found this place!

My exit also would have been less painful had I found all these heathen apostates to talk to sooner than I did. I loned it for sometime just reading books with nobody to talk to about it.

One thing I just gotta tell you though. You can use all the emoticons you want here.....but stay the hell away from my sheep cuz I got dibbs on it!

Gumby

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Ewe! Who would want to borrow Gumby's sheep when he's done with it! Ugh.

Jeanniebeanz Welcome fellow FMS surviver. For those of you who don't knwo what FMS is it's Fibro Myalgia Sh*t. A pain in the arse and everywhere else.

Hugs. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Bren

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Gumby,

Dude! I had no idea as to the sacred nature of your relationship with the ewe. I will, of course, never invoke the gal again in my posts!

By the way, how many emoticon's can you get into a message? Has anyone ever used them all in one post, except for the 'special' sheep that is...

Jean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit