So it's Saturday Morning

by Puternut 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Remember this?

You wake up early Saturday morning feeling kinda nice and toasty. Looking at your partner you want to stay home and make out all day. But you are a good dubbie and realize you need to please Jehovah first, and so go in service first. Thinking I will get to this later. Then you have an interesting visit with a householder (dang) and go back in the afternoon for another return visit. Thinking I will get to sexy business later. Then late in the afternoon you come home and study the watchtower with the family and have dinner later. All the while thinking, I am getting a bit tired but sure would like to get some soon. Then at bedtime you read the kids another story (unable to concentrate). Finally the time comes for you and your partner to go to bed and the phone rings. Sister distraught needs you now !! So you spend up to an hour and a half on the phone whilst your partner is lying waiting for you in bed. Finally with bloodshot eyes you both kneel in front of the bed to have God's blessing on what is about to happen. And you get to it with only the most proper positions, only fantasizing about postition 69, but have to dismiss that Satanic thought immediately. It's unclean, and doesn't belong in the marriage bed.

Sorry just had a flashback, I am much better now thanks...(wink)

Puternut

• StinkyPantz
  • peggy
    peggy

In the last few days, I can't even count how many times I have found myself laughing OUT LOUD reading posts on this forum!

Yours was great!

Peg

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It was awfully boring, wasn't it? If basic missionary is the only form acceptable to God, then that's how all animals would do it too!

btw: is there anything in the bible on positions? I never found anything, tried too!

Jean

• rekless
    rekless

You only fantazied? It became a staple after about the third time of God's spririt directed organization said," you can,; oops,you can't,; oops, again must stay out of the bedroom,; opps, don't ask don't tell,;tell if you must.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit