Comments You Will Not Hear at the 1-23-05 WT Study (Abbreviated)

by blondie 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Pole
    Pole

BluesBrothers,

You hit upon the same discrepancy as I was writing my post :).

Pole

• M.J.
    M.J.

Hats off to you, Blondie; you sure know your stuff. I'm still a little unclear on one thing, however. In the QFR asking, "will these [millions in China, etc.] people be preserved...or perhaps be resurrected later?" the article didn't really seem to answer the question. It seemed like a lot of word shuffling. Really what I got out of it is that it's saying that no one will escape the message of the WTS so don't worry about it. Is that their official position?

• codeblue
    codeblue

Blondie: Excellent review... "Jehovah is Our Helper"...

I can honestly say that Jehovah has been "my helper"....He helped me find this website (not joking) and the light is getting brighter.

CodeBlue

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Re-hashing old watchtower studies from the past.

Comments are never a re-hashing, to the contrary, comments are refreshing, it's the comments from Blondie that makes the lesson for Sunday bearable. Without "BLONDIE'S COMMENTS" I would not even consider the watchtower at all.

Blondie, I don't always comment , however I always check in to read your 'comments'.

Blueblades, ( still the first one on line waiting for your book form of ''Comments' to be published. )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit