• Stefanie
    Stefanie

I love stir fry.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Cajun boiled Crawfish.... Mmmmmmmmmmmm

• AloneinOh
    AloneinOh

I have been on a big ice cream kick for the last 2 months. I go through 4 gallons per week (just myself)....and loads of chocolate syrup. I also have been going through 5 or 6 3 Muskateers bars per day. When I get a craving for something, I eat it almost constantly until I get a craving for something else. These food fits usually last 2 or 3 months each.

luckily I am one of those that couldn't gain a pound if I had to......still weigh the same as I did when I graduated high school 20+ years ago.

• missy04
    missy04
    luckily I am one of those that couldn't gain a pound if I had to......still weigh the same as I did when I graduated high school 20+ years ago.

Lucky, lucky person!!!

I have to seriously watch what I eat. I could not eat everything I want to without gaining weight. So I end up not eatting anything till like 4-5 or 6 in the evening and then snacking on something before I go to sleep. It's usually junk food though.....Ice cream.....butterfinger bars.....and juice....I love white grapefruit juice!

• snakeizz
    snakeizz

Chocolste...I gave in to it today.....shame on me....time to Tai-Bo!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

My general craving is for white flour products and sugar products - with fat!. To get me through the day or a snack I'll have 3or 4 flour tortillas fried in butter. Sometimes I'll guilt myself and put cheese on one. Or I'll do an egg burrito, but always with an additional couple of fried tortillas

Donuts, cookies, pie. Not so much cake and muffins - not enough fat.

Mexican Hot Chocolate

Denali Extreme Moose Tracks IceCream! dark chocolate icecream, chocolate fudge swirl, and chocoloate fillled chocolate cups. Extreme!

Anything chocolate. Or, anything that chocolate sauce would taste good on.

McD double cheeseburger - smaller and less expensive than a quarter pounder w/ cheese, but the taste is the same.

Not a FrenchFry person....

Cravings for vietnamese food - usually vermacelli noodles with charcoal pork! At least this is a healthy craving!

Mexican food. GOOD Mexican food. I make the best enchiladas estilo texan, machaca o' pollo, rojo o' verde.

Did I mention Chocolate?

Other cravings for shrimp... more specifically Mexican camarones from certain pacific coast mexican villages - Chacala, Perula (Chamela Bay), or Tehuamixtle. Preferably sauted in butter with garlic - YUM!

And anything Chocolate.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

To make it short ... PICANTES and SWEET

and GUACAMOLE

• franklin J
    franklin J

..a good cut of rare beef...with a bottle of merlot....

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Seafood, any vegetable you can eat with mayo, and bread. Watermellon in season, but it's hard to find a good one in CA.

Jean

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

anything sweet...mostly the cakes that my grandmother makes..once you've had her from scratch cakes..nothing else compares....and chocolate....

seseme seed chicken and an order of egg drop soup..$4.85 before 3:30...they know who i am now when i call and order that from the china one near my house.....oh my goodness....i havent had any in a week......i might have withdrawal symptoms soon....i could go the rest of my life just eating that....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit