Welcome aboard Poipoi!

by Nosferatu 19 Replies latest jw friends

• poypoy
    poypoy

LOL I just came back to see what were some of the comments.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Poipoi:

hope you don't mind some of Dustin's comments. He's a pretty cool guy though. You just have to brush it off your shoulder and drive on. I'm pretty sure alternative points of view contradictory to ex-JW's are welcome here. But anyway, I welcome you.

I've been known to crack on a few suspected JW's on this board, but sometimes I get silly like 'dat.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Poipoi or Poypoy, why the different sign on? are you a troll? or truly interested in finding out what the WT has under the rug?

• kls
    kls

A TROLL ? No couldn't be!

Yup me is pretty sure it is!

• glitter
    glitter

Different IP too.

*Maybe* she used another computer like at school/work and didn't know the password... but still don't need to log in to read.

• Iskra
    Iskra

Poy poy,

Please stay and use something in this room that you are not encouraged to use at the hall, your intellect!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Poipoi or Poypoy, whichever you prefer.

Stick around for some unchanging light instead of the new light that always ended up giving me a migraine.

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Darn, Iskra, that is a nice sentiment! with apostates like you, I'd stay and chat!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    LOL I just came back to see what were some of the comments.

Bullshit! You came to see the naked smurf jumping out of the cake.

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

OK, I got a real big cake pan, and some blue tempra. Come on back, and I'll jump out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit