one mississippi...two mississippi...

by Incense_and_Peppermints 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• missy04
    missy04

OMG!!! I didn't think it was gonna work and it totally did!! Actually I am still seeing it now that my eyes are open lol

It looked like how I would picture Jesus!!!

OMG!! COOL!!!!

~Sarah

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i saw Jesus too...

ok, this one makes the walls melt...

Pinwheel
    An Optical Illusion

The original version of this illusion involved a piece of paper with this strange spiral on it, and you needed a method of getting the spiral to spin in order to create the illusion.

Now, thanks to the power of the computer, all the hard work has been done for you, and you can run the illusion right here on your screen.

Click here to download a small application file (Optical.exe 22KB). When you have downloaded the file, just double click to run the pinwheel on your computer screen. You need to stare at the centre of the pinwheel for 30 seconds, and then look away from the screen. Wow!

Thanks to Jerry Andrus who invented this illusion, which he calls the Tri-zonal Space Warp! And thanks to Jodi who drew this example of the illusion to our attention.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

you guys, i'm serious...if you wanna trip without taking anything, try this spiraly thingy... it makes the walls pulsate when you look at them after studying the whirling pinwheel for 30 seconds.

• missy04
    missy04

Whew!! That was weird!!!

Actually now I am seeing stuff moving around me out of the corner of my eyes and it is freakin me out!!!

~Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit