My son is on his way back to Iraq for his SECOND tour!!!

by Miata 19 Replies latest social current

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

BTTT

(part of the post deleted not appropriate for what expected sorry !)

BUT : I AM ASKING ...
    CAN WE DO SOMETHING ... What do you think ?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

BTTT

I AM ASKING ...
    CAN WE DO SOMETHING ... What do you think ?

I mean can we at least try to save HIM to go back there in a way or another ???

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:I mean can we at least try to save HIM to go back there in a way or another ???

No. That would be up to him as an individual; he really doesn't have many options, and none of those good.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ... ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh !!!!!!!!!!

Editted to add :
    BTW thank Six for answering I was wondering why I had no answer !!!

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

BTW thank Six for answering I was wondering why I had no answer !!!

I mean does everybody knows that their is no option ... (I feel for you all who feels helpless or responsible in a way or an other)

but my heart is breaking for her son ....

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

(((Miata))) So very sorry that you are going through this. Thank you, and especially your son for your courage and sacrifice.

Jean

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

[quote]PLEASE whoever can do something about it GET HIM THE FUCH OUT OF THERE !!!

How dare they send him TWICE !!! this have nothing to do with a parade to surround the lying and not even ashamed pres' damnit ... !

I'm sorry for your (((son, you and your familly))) !!! wishe him to be and come back safe !!![/quote]

There is nothing that any civilian can do to keep him from going. The only thing that will keep him from going back is if he is found medicaly unfit for duty. If he is physically injured (not self inflicted though, prison time for that) or if he is found mentally unfit is his only hope for staying.

He can always leave the country and go somewhere with no extradition treaty, but if the U.S. wants him back badly enough, he will come back.

I honestly feel for him and his mother. I hope him the best out there and hope he and his buddies come back safe.

PFC Granell - U.S. Army prior service

Kansas District Overbeer

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Your boy's poem is awesome Miata.

I like to think I know a thing or two about real poetry - and his poem is powerful, real and very moving.

It could be turned into a great rock ballad.

Thanks for sharing this - I don't print much off here these days but I'll print a copy of your lads poem.

Thanks for the reality check.

best wishes, unclebruce.

• Miata
    Miata
    Sorry to bother you but I just can't forget about him !!!

Thank you so very much for your empathy. This support helps me so much and yet brings tears to my eyes also. He is now gone! Went to Iraq 2 days ago. He was stressed out and moody. But he told me this: "Mom, I did not survive 2 fires in my bed to perish in this war". Which, in itself, was somewhat reassuring. You see, he had a fire in his crib when he was 5 months old due to a stupid babysitter who put an electric blanket in his crib and he peed and it caught on fire, and his alarm clock shorted out when he was 8 or 9 and was sitting on his bed and the whole wall went up in flames.

• Miata
    Miata
    It could be turned into a great rock ballad.

My oldest son is writing the music for it. Probably even as we speak. Thank you all for your awesome support. I do feel a little better. I have not been online due to an extremely busy life and a upcoming move but I came back on to all the support and it was great. Thanks again

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit