Using Third-World Poverty-Stricken Witnesses To Guilt More Donations Video, Where is that Video?

by SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH

@kaik the JWs helping other JW's in other countries just prove my point. I assisted many times i the transport to poland and the czech-slovakia republc with trucks full of aid (food/clothes) during the 80's.

I said that JW's nowhere in the world starve to death. I did not say they were never hungry.. or never poor.. or never lacking something.

By the way ,.. you talk as stupid as your avatar looks like

• insidetheKH
    insidetheKH
    @NVE2L8 people who deny a holocaust or deny that people walked on the moon can be proven wrong
  • sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

ok ok break it up boys, lol.

lets not put words in anyone's mouths.

heres the thing, one person will experience something and never see what others experience, and so we assume.

for decades, so many jws never have a single bit of controversy in their lives and cant imagine anyone else having issues that are not of their own making. they have flawed reasoning, obvious imperfection.

for example my mother is convinced that when people that are jws get into situations that result in hardship, shes sure they are not trusting in jehovah and doing what they're supposed to do, whatever that is.

well one day i asked her, gee mom, you mean all these years I wasnt trusting in God, my service was fake, my meeting attendance was fake, and that's why I have  an unloving marriage and no friends? 

I guess you lack faith too since things aren't the way you want, huh mom? she gets where im going

and usually changes the subject.    stupid logic she has. no ones lives are perfect.

Ive lived long enough to see jws in my area never have anything other than some health problems cramp thier style, but then again, Im not a fly on the wall, who knows what demons they hide inside.

its all a facade. who are the real people behind the label?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Inside...I agree that Holocaust deniers can be proven wrong but they may reject the proofs and continue to believe it never happened.  Inside, do you really believe no JW ever died from starvation? 

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Such outright hypocrisy!

Well let's not forget the vow of poverty and obedience that the WT has all it's full time slaves sign:

VOW OF OBEDIENCE AND POVERTY to the Order of special Full-Time Servants of Jehovah's Witnesses
    As an ordained minister, wholly dedicated to Jehovah God, I hereby express my solemn desire to be recognized as a member of the worldwide Order of special Full-Time servants of Jehovah's Witnesses ("the Order") I Vow as follows:
    1. While a member of the Order, to live the simple, non materialistic life-style that has traditionally existed for members of the Order.
    2. In the spirit of the inspired words of the prophet Isaiah (Isaiah 6:8) and the prophetic expression of the Psalmist (Psalm Palms Calms 110:3) to volunteer my services to do whatever is assigned to me in the advancement of Kingdom interests wherever I am assigned by the Order.
    3. To be submissive to the theocratic arrangement for members of the Order (Hebrews Whatever 10: 9-11);
    4. To devote my best full-time efforts to my assignment;
    5. To abstain from secular employment without permission from the Order;
    6. To turn over to the local organization of the Order all income received from any work or personal efforts in excess of my necessary living expenses, unless released from this vow by the Order;
    7. To accept such provisions for members of the Order (be they meals, lodging, expense reimbursements, or others) as are made in the country where I serve, regardless of the level of my responsibility or value of my services;
    8. To be content and satisfied with the modest support that I receive from the Order as long as I am privileged to serve in the Order and not to expect any further remuneration should I choose to leave the Order or should the Order determine that I no longer qualify to serve in the Order ( Matthew let me stick it to ya 6;30-33; 1 Timothy Long Legs 6:6-8;  The Three Hebrew Stooges 13:5); 
    9. To abide by the principles set out in God's inspired Word, the bible, in publications of the Jehovah's Witnesses, and in policies dispensed by the Order, and to follow the directions of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses; and
    10. To accept readily any decision made by the Order regarding my membership status.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

What is really sad is that the Governing Body is defrauding people of their time and money and won't even be up front with their devoted members and tell them exactly where all this money is going that they need so much.

They should offer full discloser of how much they have paid out so far in all these child molestation cases, be a transparent charity open your books to the public and all your members so they can see it. Stop playing the hide and seek game and just be honest and come clean you owe it to your members.

Requiring full obedience requires full discloser you owe it to all these that have signed this vow so pay up. Any thing less then that is holding these people in contempt as worthless pawns.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    The Contributing Members of this Corporation have a right to see how much the WT has already paid out to those that had received payments in these lawsuits even gag orders. That way they can make a more intelligent choice as to making any more contributions.
  • kaik
    kaik

insidetheKH, the monkey from Bethel, this is all what you got you used douchebag? You did not drive truck in the 1980's into Czechoslovakia not Czecho-Slovakia because such state entity never existed with WT supplies. You lie, because this never happened in Czechoslovakia in that time, nor there was ever food bank in 1980's for this country because Czechoslovakia never starved even under communism.  Food bank to Romania in 1989 happened right after the Romanian Revolution, where during upheaval entire distribution of food collapsed. I was in Romania in 1988, year before Ceausescu execution, and I know how problematic was it to get travel permit. You will not be able to travel there during Cold War with truck full of JW supplies to Czechoslovakia nor Romania as both countries were isolated. You lie, lie, lie; so crawl back under Bethel rock. I bet brother Zendulka and the pack from ex-Bethel in Prague, would not be happy that monkey like you is posting on apostate web site so douche like you can feel so important and superior with lies. BTW, your screen name reflects your cranium stuffed from sh!t from WT idiocy.

Maybe you should change SN into insidetheKHmind with avatar as turd matching your personality.

• kaik
    kaik
    NVR2L8, you will never get straight answer from this douche bag. He will deny what he wrote. He posted very clearly that JW NEVER starved to death despite everyone knows what happened to many during WWII, nor how many died by hunger in places like Lenigrad in 1941-1944. This is documented and anyone can ask Russian JWs who are three four generations how was it there during WWII.
  • SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

How many Assembly Parts were fabricated to meet the demands of the Locals?  We lied to our fellow Witnesses by dumping all our cash in to the Watchtower's Hands during Assemblies.  We had accounts with $20,000 disappear and next thing the brothers are saying:

"Dear Friends, due to expenditures and costs associated with this special provision from Jehovah, We are broke! Please take this in to consideration and prayerful thoughts as we know you will cover the Deficit of $4,500 we incurred during this Two Day Assembly!  Where did the money go, why did our accounts get drained so the Watchtower could impose a Fake Deficit?  

Great Posts Kaik! Truth be told they don't like any one of us knowing the facts how they make money disappear faster than Street Urchins and their Shell Game!   Watchtower Leaders are Pros at the New York Three-Shell-Game, they use it at the Assemblies making accounts go "Poof to $0".  How many of us remember the Watchtower taking flush accounts and telling us "Were Broke!".  

Regarding the Eastern Block Brothers, there's irrefutable evidence, plenty of proof from people who were in the Eastern Block and they don't recall much aid from the Watchtower other than Smuggled Rags.  Is that why we lost so many Witnesses in Romania, was it lack of love or their view the Watchtower USA climbed in bed with the UN and other Worldly Political Heads?

"insidetheKH, the monkey from Bethel, this is all what you got you used douchebag? You did not drive truck in the 1980's into Czechoslovakia not Czecho-Slovakia because such state entity never existed with WT supplies. You lie, because this never happened in Czechoslovakia in that time, nor there was ever food bank in 1980's for this country because Czechoslovakia never starved even under communism.  Food bank to Romania in 1989 happened right after the Romanian Revolution, where during upheaval entire distribution of food collapsed. I was in Romania in 1988, year before Ceausescu execution, and I know how problematic was it to get travel permit. You will not be able to travel there during Cold War with truck full of JW supplies to Czechoslovakia nor Romania as both countries were isolated. You lie, lie, lie; so crawl back under Bethel rock. I bet brother Zendulka and the pack from ex-Bethel in Prague, would not be happy that monkey like you is posting on apostate web site so douche like you can feel so important and superior with lies. BTW, your screen name reflects your cranium stuffed from sh!t from WT idiocy.

Maybe you should change SN into insidetheKHmind with avatar as turd matching your personality"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit