Is There ANYTHING That The Watchtower Has Gotten Right??

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

OUTLAW, are you saying the WBTS is a "Whore"?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actualy they said it,I`m simply agreeing.WBTS has been wrong about so many things,you have to give them credit when they are unquestionably right..LOL!...OUTLAW

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    I was going to say ''YES - the date on the front of the magazine'' - but that's always post - dated...

Dang, beat me to that one.

Absolutley!! In the "Paradise Lost" book,WBTS likened any religion that got invoved with institutions like the United Nations as a religious whore.Decades later WBTS was caught as a member of the United Nations NGO..As you can see WBTS had identified themselves perfectly...OUTLAW

Afterall, you don't hang out in a whorehouse just to get a kiss! Easter and Christmas are pagan holidays. Yeah, so? What's their point?

• eljefe
    eljefe

Yes, they wrote the book on brainwashing...literaly.

• Released
    Released

Ditto Outlaw&Prestons comments eventually they turned me in to an independent thinker

Released

• proplog2
    proplog2

The Watchtower said disco sucks long before this was generally accepted.

Unfortunately Disco has now resurged in popularity as goofy wedding reception music and draws Elders and Ministerial Servants, Pioneers onto the dance floor.

• Pole
    Pole

Most things they seem to be "getting right" at first (in a religious sense), they gradually replace with a more wacky doctrine of their own.

Like "there's no life after death and no immortal soul". This of course doesn't apply to the 144K whose souls go straight up to heaven the moment they die. Oh yeah, they don't say it's their souls (they're just going to live in the "spiritual dimension"), but what exactly is the difference?

They say they don't recognize confession, because only God can forgive your sins. But then, they have judicial committees which are way more stupid than anonymous confession.

Pole

• minimus
    minimus

Good point, Pole. They can't leave well enough alone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit