JW's and records

by frozen one 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frozen one
    frozen one
    this is like nazi germany

If you have nothing to hide, why are you worried....

I thought this was an awful practice mandated by the wbts. This article isn't just about medical records. I'm sure that witnesses working for banks, credit card companies, libraries, law firms, the government - anywhere that has personal files on people - have looked through databases looking for dirt. I didn't notice in the article any mention of the fact that if caught the person who breeched the confidentiality would pay the price, not the elders or the wbts.

• inquirer
    inquirer

IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE!

I myself couldn't give a flying toss what was in someone's records. You only LIVE ONCE, you know. I don't think you should judge people on what happened in the past! Most people are so boring you know, you don't need to know anything because we are all human and we have so much things in common.

I used to think to myself "boy, I am the only one that thinks about subject a in that sort of way." But with the Internet, you find out that other people like the same stuff as you! Happens all the time!

Jehovah is the best record keeper. Don't they think that?

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Yes I was one who turned a brother in with information that I learned when I was performing a professional service. I don't want to elaborate, because I realize now what a horrible thing I did and how it could opened me up to a lawsuit, affecting my entire family. I didn't want to tell the local brothers, so I naively wrote a letter to the Society. Of course, it all came back and the brother was disfellowshipped. I felt that I did what I had to do. I was influenced by that WT article of 1987 quoted above.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit