3 of the Slimiest positions in the WT Org.

by D wiltshire 10 Replies latest jw friends

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

I think three of the slimiest jobs you can have in the WT Org. are:

1) Public relations; (you have to tell lots of ½, ¼, truths). Four thumbs down.

2) Writer; (you have to be able to slant the truth or someone will replace you).

3) Legal department, ( lie with zeal for your side, and instruct others how to lie with zeal).

I think it’s got to be hard to live with your self if you had this type of work to do. I wonder if any brothers ever committed suicide that did this kind of work.
    It kind of like being a prostitute, you’re selling yourself to do bad.
    Maybe their motto is “ To thy own self be true but to those on the outside be what ever”

Can anybody think of any slimier position in the Org.?

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

C.O. and D.O.

From The Apostle AK

• Introspection
    Introspection

Hi D,

Well I think it's a tough call, but one of the worst has to be just being a local elder. Being on a judicial committee and judging people by WTS standards..

"It is not so much that you use your mind wrongly--you usually don't use it at all. It uses you. This is the disease." -Eckhart Tolle, The Power of Now

• voltaire
    voltaire

being on a judicial committee can indeed be a stressful assignment. I am very grateful that I'm no longer in such a position. The worst of it is that the Society wants to pretend that the local body is acting on its own, when in reality it is merely a puppet.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

What an interesting topic. I'm sorry that I missed it earlier.

What about Service Department?

Slipnslidemaster: "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. "
    - Martin Luther King Jr.

• spike
    spike

DC,OC&local elders who are active pedaphilles. Scum Suckers, all of them.

• crossroads
    crossroads

ALL or NONE either way this fits.
    "You don't ask questions when GODS on your side"
    DYLAN

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

NO NO NO.......the worst responibility.......CONGERGATION SERVICE OVERSEER......we just were announced the visit of our service overseer to our bookstudy next week...........oh sure the thought of cutting the bookstudy by 15 minutes sound great at first.but then having to sit through this painfully ill-prepared 15 min discourse on seeking first the kingdom is more painful than apostates re-hashing 1975.

• alamb
    alamb

Elder, baptized in 1968, wearing polyester suit purchased for baptism with button missing, brill-creamed hair, pedophile, wife-beater sitting in on judicial meeting across from a depressed sister. Picture available upon request

• sf
    sf

Dear alamb,

I would like to view the picture in order to get a firm visual on the PREDATOR. All should see his FACE! I call it prevention. Not sure what others would call it; don't care either!

Thanks, sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit