why had the WTS got all these laboratrys for?

by lurk 22 Replies latest watchtower medical

• lurk
    lurk

just wondering what why a religious group would have laboratories for? its clincial (not photo labs sids they get photos from photoAim)

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/hcra/provider/provlab3.htm

scroll down to letter R

Clinical Laboratories N - R
    As of December 1, 2004

RELIGIOUS ORDER OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES CLINICAL LABORATORY OF BROOKLYN

21 CLARK STREET

100 WATCHTOWER DRIVE

900 RED MILLS ROAD

lurk
  • Brummie
    Brummie

*Hears sinister music in head*

Perhaps its where they keep the brains of all the JWs? or perhaps examine blood substitutes.

Interesting though Lurk.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It's so they can conceal the evidence that eating oranges causes homosexuality... never mind it's an old thread joke...

• under74
    under74

weird...

• Scully
    Scully

It's probably got to do with the in-house infirmaries in each of the locations. They probably do all their own lab work there.... which would kind of suck if you had a condition that you didn't want everybody at Bethel to know about... like a pregnancy or herpes or something like that.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

scary.... i bet that's where they make all their "Happy Helmets"

• AloneinOh
    AloneinOh

This is where they are working on the kool-aid recipe.

• Raphael
    Raphael

Perhaps it research on the latest brainwashing techniques..or maybe a kinda Watchtower and Awake stink bomb ..when its dropped it makes people wanna get the latest copy of the magazines, they just cant resist...

• franklin J
    franklin J

I think Scully has it right.

My cousin was the dentist at Bethel at one time and I know that they did all there own dental lab work in house. I imagine that they have all their own health care labs also.

• lurk
    lurk

im laughing at your replies ..

brummie maybe aposate brains !!!

you mean donations are paying for private health care?

and why the name change ....religious order of jehovahs witnesses .....makes them sound like the knights of St john

lurk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit