RESTORATION OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IN END TIMES

by Raphael 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Raphael
    Raphael

Could this be it

www.newfrontiers.xtn.org

I challenge everyone on this forum to go and check out a New Frontiers Church in their area.

• under74
    under74

but uh...I don't think these are the "end times"

• Valis
    Valis

Sound like anyone we know?

• Poztate
    Poztate

Dont wanta..not gunna...cant make me...more religious CRAP

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

Sorry Raphael, I see no evidence of God or his Son there.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

No thanks, Raphael.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

good lord, why?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    RESTORATION OF THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST IN END TIMES

I always get alarms when I hear that. For those who believe in the bible, where is the scripture that says he needs to restore the church? I thought the gates of hell never prevailed against the church? So why are they straightening it out?

huh?

Brummie

• Carmel
    Carmel

Why would I want to go backwards theologically?

carmel, beyond the lesser gods

• steve2
    steve2

Oh No! Save me, please! Yet another challenge to check out yet another end-times church! I was accosted in the street last Friday by an earnest young woman beseeching me to check out the Bible and to take one of her pamphlets. I gave her 10 out of 10 for earnestness, but politeness prevented me from sharing with her a rating out of 10 for juvenile gullibility (minus 10 out of 10).

A staff member at my place of employment has been telling us that his church is having a public address which will "prove" (his word) that God did not cause the tsunami... I had actually never said He did.

Anyway, all these earnest people have in common one thing: More of the same dreary preaching about how the group they've found is the true one.

Not a good idea to run messages on this forum challenging us to check out this or that group. The reason I checked in to this forum is because I'm all checked out.

Out of the frypan and into the fire? Not if I can help it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit