Apostofest TRIBAL DANCE !!!

by frenchbabyface 13 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

ok in hearing a song ... it just remind something very cool ...

A few years ago Tony his friends and I got really got crazy about a song from Lord KOSSITY ... "MORENAS" (it all about his particular voice and the flow) but actually we got used to dance the same way on it ... and one day that we were shoping getting all together (7) into "VIRGIN" (on the Champs Elysees) the song began and we just couldn't hold it (without even notice we did the same thing as usual while singing loud) VERY FUN (all with our long coats somehow we were looking like a band doing a show ... VERY FUNNY when we realised we just kept going till the end of the first routine and stoped (I guess we didn't dare going further on it) ... and walking into Virgin like nothing happen (LOL) all of the sudden

But that make me thinking about something ... why not chosing a song and learn the same routine so that when we meet me can just DO IT ...

there are some song somehow made for that : like "Follow the leader"

But first of ...

Is it a good idea ?
    And if yes which song would you like to be OURS !

• nilfun
    nilfun

Don't know about which song we should "make our own", but my vote goes to making "The Smurf" the official apostate dance ;)

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I don't know the smurf song (but wathever you want) ...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hummm ... it looks like you don't think it's a good idea ...

well ... you should try at one apostofest (it would be just unfair to not share with us then) you might just love it ... PLEASE make a video tape

the experience above (not even on purpose) was awsome

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Also just in case you thing it's a YOUNG thing ... WELL not at all

Last week just before I took my new crapy job (to survive while waiting) I was walking in Paris and near the Georges Pompidou's Building (full of people) there was a man who was probably 70 years old dancing in the street on HIP HOP ... Everybody was pleased (not that he was a good dancer ... he had the rythm though ... but he dared !!! and he got a lot of ) ...

• seeitallclearlynow
  • Carmel
    Carmel

"I Can See Clearly Now, the Clouds are Gone"!

carm

• Xena
    Xena

I love that idea fbf...hhhmmmmmm seeitall posted the link to our first apostofest tribal dance...a hot new fad from britian ...lemme post this link over on the dallas thread and see how many would be willing to emulate it at the fest in a couple of weeks.

I think it would be fun!

• nilfun
    nilfun

The official apostate dance is performing the Can-Can to a disco beat... Who knew? It's obviously an idea whose time has come.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The following web page has several dances that would be great for our signature dance, given enough time to practice. I think the one that would send the strongest message to our past WT taskmasters, is the "Who's Your Daddy?" dance.

As exJW's, the way we walk, talk, and even dance, is a constant query to Brooklyn Bethel; we ask, confidently, sometimes belligerently, certainly in a sense psycho-sexually, "who's your daddy?", and we don't wait around for their lame asses to reply. No, we show them who's the daddy now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit