Conspiracy Theorist Unite!

by Xandria 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Xandria
    Xandria

There are some things that make sense and others that make you think when was medication time again ?

The one that got me, was the death of all these micro-biologists. They are the for-most experts in thier fields. An they are being murdered. It makes sense to be concerned.

Consider this: The Norwalk Virus is found on several cruise ships. People get sick.. but imagine that these were "floating" labs for testing. If something went wrong, how hard would clean up be?

The scientist who was the leading expert on this virus was murdered. The CDC is making a killer flu.

By mixing the Spanish Flu of 1918 ... it is interesting to me, that these experts who could come up with a cure or vaccine are dying by murder.. left and right. Makes one go hummmm?

http://www.sciencentral.com/articles/view.php3?article_id=218392453&cat=1_1

Conspiracy Theorist Unite! or Untie! lol.

Xandria

• Golf
    Golf

The late FDR had a good line, "Nothing happens by accident, if it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

Guest77

• under74
    under74

I love conspiracy theories...

one of my favorites includes Jonhn Hinkley Jr, and the Bush family + the CIA....it's good because it makes sense to a certain point.

....but I'm not it it to be a part of the group but rather to get a laugh. NO OFFENSE INTENDED.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I can't make any informed statement on whether or not key researchers are being murdered, but if no one can generate a list of names that can confirm the details I'd think it all bunk.

As to the CDC "making a killer flu", its a preventative measure and smart one. Their making strains now in a controlled environment and I would imagine, they'd subsequently make vaccines against them. So that we're at least somewhat prepared for a possible killer outbreak. I doubt they're trying to set one up. Its not some highly improbable Frankenstein virus thats being made. The whole process is all to easily occurable in nature.

These influenza viruses are segmented strand RNA viruses - simply put their genetic info is divided up into separate strands ( 8 of them IIRC). Reassortment of those segmented strands can occur between different strains. Scenario: Two different strains of influenza virus enter a host. One is the very virulent avian one and the other a non-lethal human variant. When they replicate, and there are segmented strands not yet enveloped, its very possible for some segmented strands of one strain to be swapped with their homolog from the other strain. So its possible to swap in the info that makes the avian flu virus so virulent into the influenza envelope that is capable of easily infecting people. Voila - a killer virus that is easily transmissable among people which can lead to a pandemic.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Conspiracy Theorist Unite!

LMAO... am I the only one who sees the irony of Conspiracy Theorists forming their own conspiracy against "the man"?

• Golf
    Golf

Exand, check these articles, it's on 'Congressional' records.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~becraft/mcfadden.html

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/hoax/mcfadden.htm

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system. The Comptroller of the Currency and the secretary of United states Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON.

Guest77

• sf
    sf

Oh geez, any dedicated theorist knows the Illuminati hates all scientists. Thus, killed them off. And will continue to do so.

Golf, I Knew you'd be in this thread!

sKally

• Golf
    Golf

Hi sKally, yes, we have doubting Thomas's. All they need to do is come to my hometown, we gottem all.

• Xandria
  • Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Xandria

Thank you for providing those links. Coast-to-Coast is one of my guilty pleasures when I get the occasional bout of insomnia. But I think you'll agree that alot of whats said there is just plain wacky. Just when I thought I had weaned myself off of this stuff, the siren song of conspiracy theorists lures me back. Now Ebola would be a nastier virus to use as a weapon (8 out of 10 die from it).

Take care

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit