So where are all of you going to convention?

by ValiantBoy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

For the first time since 1983 no one in my family is going at all, but I was wondering where everybody is having theirs?

• Mulan
    Mulan

I might go to Las Vegas for a convention in August..................for one of my suppliers. Only because I love Las Vegas.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

According to the WTS my next Convention will be in hell..er..I mean in 'the grave'. I wouldn't go to another JW assembly even if they had topless sisters dancing on the platform.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

ValiantBoy,

I am hoping that there is an apostate party.... which are affectionately called "Apostafests".... somewhere near here. If so, that's where I'll be going.

Brad (of the "I hope ValiantBoy does not go running away screaming, 'Apostates, oh my gosh.'" class)

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

Hey guys...not a witness here..openly gay ex witness pioneer and ministerial servant instead. I hated the conventions then and wouldn;'t go to one now if they paid me too...although I do live less than a mile from the Cox Convention Center here in OKC..just curious at to where they're being held

• Swan
    Swan

I'm going to a developers conference for Microsoft.NET in San Francisco in a few weeks.

Tammy

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    JW assembly even if they had topless sisters dancing on the platform

I'd seriously consider going to see that!

Kwin

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I'm going to the upcoming NRA convention this spring. I attended the one here in Pittsburgh last spring and it was wonderful.

The right to keep and bear arms was something I always had feelings for.........even when I was an elder.

Just didn't think a lot of what I was told to give up when I was a JW was right.

HappyDad (of the want to hang Michael Moore of the "Bowling for Columbine" class)

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Convention ...?

ESTEE

• Kimmee
    Kimmee

My mother always goes to Richmond VA or to Crownsville, MD for her conventions. She always calls my sister who have way goes to the meeting and is also DF to see if she is going. If she does not go she gets an attitude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit