the Jerky Boys

by kaykay_mp 6 Replies latest social entertainment

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I decided to start my own thread instead of hijacking the other one about "What kind of music do you listen to?"

Sol has got to be my favorite character:

I like the one where he's talking to this guy's mom; it's called "Nudist Colony"--"He said we go to the beach and step on piss clams." "They used to rub sand baskets all over my assy nipples."

laters

kaykay_mp

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm gonna have to go back and look up their stuff. I've forgotten most of it.

Time for some father son bonding- I gotta pass the "jerky boy" torch- should be a right of passage!

u/d

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I loved when Kamal would do his snake charmer character:

"i was performing with my cobra. He bit me in the eye, so now I gotta poison eye! (doing impression of snake charmer flute) Dooo, doo doo doo doo dooooo. so now i got the poison eye. Aaaack! It hurts!"

laters

kaykay_mp

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

LOL!

the guy who called about the balloons so he could fly his son around the room!!!

Or...

"Do you have any two seater bicycles?"

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

i love the one where the guy calls a lawyer to tell him that he has been "hurt" on the job by his boss! I loved that one!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

The homosexual guy who wanted breast enlargement:

"now, does someone beat me about the breasts until they enlarge?" "You know, I don't know which way i'm swining, so I tuck my penis between my legs."

the same guy who wants to buy mattresses:

"so, can i bring over my partner, so we can come test out these fkkers?" "'cause we really rock the house."

laters

kaykay_mp

• Badger
    Badger

I'm from Oklahoma...Roy D. Mercer is my choice.

Badger, of the "How biguva boy are you?" class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit