Do we have guts to keep UP the flame of truth

by anuva 11 Replies latest jw friends

• anuva
    anuva

this was sad for me , the very moment i opened the site , this thread caused me pain ..........

Watchtower Observer site goes down by Norm .....

sad i am because this seems to be the defeat of truth , may be momentarily, but it is a setback , before judging JWs and WTBTs what they claim themselves to be , ALL innocent people should be given a chance to Discover what Was the past of the claims...

and that is why io am sad , this balance of information is being snatched away ,

i would like to suggest contribution of necessary money for keeping up the required 1000$ for a month.

i am ready for my part of contribution , knowing it well that what i mean will only be successful if WE all LIKE minded people JOIN hands ...

PM me if any thing of that sort is Arranged for...

God and TRUTH existed much before WTBTS was even born

hoping for the better

anuva

• Balsam
    Balsam

Oh Goodness this is not good, we all forget how much it cost for folks to have these web-sites up. We need to donate to keep them going. It is important to keep such information available to the public and Jehovah's Witnesses and ex-jw's. I know myself I've donate to various sites like AJWRB and others. We need to support them if we are benefiting.

Balsam

• ddean3673
    ddean3673

Lets see... we have about 20 sections of people in the membership gallery, each with an a-z (26 each of course), each page of the a-z has at least 20 people on it, some have multiples (3 pages of a's) - 20*20*26 = 10,400 peaople at LEAST - how much do we spend on coffee again?

• anuva
    anuva

.its nice to see that some of you started to think.....though i have never been witness......

but i have almost lost my dearest girlfriend to WTBTS, almost , and only a miracle would bring her back to me ,

for information sake , i would like to tell , i currently live in ASIA , and in asia , i live and earn in INDIA, do not have internet connection , but access at cyber Cafe, but thank to god, ...i earn enough to contribute to make myself count against DECEPTION OF WTBTS .

waiting ..

anuva

anybody who can connect and build network may please take the lead

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I offered to host Kent's materials on my site a couple of years ago, and he agreed, but said it would all have to be redone in html, something I have no time for. He would have to find a site that worked like his old one in order to keep the structure, and that would not be easy. If he really wants to keep it going he will. I am not sure what they are after at his site but I know the Norwegian bullies have wanted him all along.

Randy

• anuva
    anuva

was it you randy ...

the one who hosted WTBTS cult busting site ?

will this mean we will allow this site to go down ....

i am sad only few people showed their interest ....in this thread ..

the indifference is PAINFUL..

if anytime it happens that i can contribute anything ..i may please be PM about that .

anuva

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

No disrespect meant to Kent, but $1000 a month is a lot of money for a website. If someone was asking for that level of donations, I would expect to see some traffic statistics and hosting bills detailing the costs.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    i am sad only few people showed their interest ....in this thread ..

the indifference is PAINFUL..

anuva i'm sure the lack of responses has to do with the busy board today. a lot of people have been trying to keep up with whats going on with the several threads that are going on about quotes and wt observer. and remember everyones given to the tsunami relief this month and may be unable to commit funds at this time or are just waiting for an organised way to contribute safely.

• Valis
    Valis

Also in the US it is sleepy time...not all of the Apostates are rowdy freaks who stay up all night feeding on the blood of the innocent.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Send Me All Your Vampires" class

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Well I see Kent has posted an explanation in another thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/83329/2.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit