What's Your Opinion of the Internet?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Well, of course the Internet is evil... Al Gore invented it after all

-Doodle-V

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

A wonderful hands-on tool to discover the world...I love it!

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn
    living with a housebound man the internet really helps make his/our lives easier.

we can pay bills online. i order books online. i have a few message boards i post at and i keep in touch with some dear friends thru email. its also an awesome research tool. i never give him a new prescription without first looking it up and making sure its not going to interfere with other things he takes or eats. (cant always depend on pharmacists) we order pizza online, also, if i had to do without poppit or word mojo i'd probably die.

wow....exactly my thoughts....well, except for scrabble and zuma on the games end....haha we do our grocery shopping, movie renting, pizza ordering, bill paying, clothes buying, and gift buying online.....i adore the internet and have trouble remembering life without it....

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What's Your Opinion of the Internet?

We as humans have this need to be connected to one another,,I think the internet is an expression of that deep desire but it is non the less a weak connection for our minds to join and act as one or a whole,,I would expect that soon the language barrior will be be negated and a blended world voice may emerge. Very interesting to see where it leads us.

A stronger connection of all minds would have to be on the Quantum level outside of time and space. When that happens then maybe oneness is experienced but not with the lower biocemical recorder(brain and physical body),, of events hapening to the 5 senses,,, but the higher consciousness or mind if you want to call it that,,that mind or consciousness that transcends time and that can float in any direction thru space-time no limits what would such consciousness know and feel?? The human brain would not be able to function at such a level only perhaps know just a void.

• minimus
    minimus

Frankiespeakin----Say what?

• franklin J
    franklin J

the internet....

well, it lets me communicate with Minimus; enough said

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

It's the best invention since the wheel & sliced bread!!!

DY

• minimus
    minimus

Frank, you're sooooo right. B TW, I'll be in NYC soon.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Think of all the generosity that is shown via the internet - free programs that people write and give away

• Incense_and_Peppermints

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit