NEW (to me) COMPUTER!!!!

by pr_capone 6 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

My dad realized the pain I was in without a computer so he decided to give me his old one. Its nothing huge... a 1.3 Duron w/ 512mb of RAM and I have purchased a 128mb ATI radeon 9000 Pro 128 vid card for it.

A free computer is nothing to sneeze at. But w00t!!!!! I am back on-line with my own rig!

Kansas District Overbeer

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

In thinking about this... my roomate will be grateful too. At last I can quit bugging him for time on his computer! lol

Kansas District Overbeer

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

hey man, im thinking about upgrading my video card pretty soon, right now ive gota geforce fx5700 AGP....if you want it, lemme know.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Well.. the reason for me not having my own system for a while was simply because I couldnt afford it. Unless you are selling it cheap, its prolly outta my price range. A definate thanks for the thought Los. I am a video freak.... have to have the highest quality picture and sound all the time. :D Kansas District Overbeer

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

you have a PM

• Khazar
    Khazar

Hello everyone

I am new to the internet and Ex JWS. I have always used a computer at work but never had the internet until the past 6 months when my firm had it installed. I have been lurking in the shadows all that time before I would get on board. Thanks so much for releasing me from the bonds of the JWS. I do not have a computer at home so I get online at work an hour before my job begins at 9:00 a.m. I am a secretary in a law firm.

Still half-stepping

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Congratulations on your new ownership!

I enjoy having one around, and do work from home on mine. I don`t think I

could be without one nowadays.

Khazar "Welcome aboard" ! I`m a newbie as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit