"Female Sports Broadcasters are nice ladies"

.... Why don't you go out there and start dating one

- Preston

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

eyecandy but all part of the silly trend toward total political correctness

• under74
    under74

mmm...I think some of them might be eye candy but I think there is an amount that are truely good at what they do...they're sports buffs or possibly played some sort of sport at one time or another.

...now, the question I have is why would anyone ask Dennis Miller to do Monday Night Football....let alone ask him what his political views are?

• confusedjw
  • Badger
    Badger

Why not? It's not as if many of the male sportscasters know what they're talking about either.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I say if they are qualified then go for it. I can't stand it when you can tell they have no passion for the sport and are just pretty much reading a cue card, and that goes for any sport caster......male or female.

I have to agree with the Dennis Miller comment......I would mute the TV just so I didn't have to listen to him. He has NO place in football.

Jes

• Released
    Released

what was the name of the one Joe Namath tried to kiss during a jets game?

• teejay
    teejay

Like everything and everybody else, some are better than others.

What I wonder about is what happens in the locker room after the game. Do they see the players in various stages of undress? And are male reporters allowed into women's locker rooms?

Interesting article... with photos...

• prophecor
    prophecor

It was a womens basketball game on the radio, the passion in the male announcers voice was of course, I mean there's a bunch of sweaty women running around bouncing a ball, blatantly obvious was his excitement, hers, on the other hand was totally absent. The energy was just not the same!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit