Pregnancy

by czarofmischief 14 Replies latest social family

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It's really rough on me! Not to whine, while the czarina is being so brave, but... I'm going to anyway.

I am getting most of the symptoms! I taste blood in my mouth, I am so scatterbrained I can't think right, my sleep patterns are all over the map! Food cravings, mood swings... yikes, I am insane with this!

What the hell is going on! The czarina emphasized that this is normal, that husbands often get the symptoms with their wives as a pheremone hormonal response to being with a pregnant woman.

madness, I tell you. No wonder they used to confine pregnant women for the duration! I'm also losing weight, just like my wife. I'm down to 200 pounds now - which is good, but sheesh, you'd think I would gain with all that I've been eating.

Thank god I have beer. I'm drinking for three now!

CZAR

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

During both of my pregnancies my husband ate for all of us.

He's such a good guy.

He had more food cravings than I did.

He also got very emotional at times.

It was funny to see his eyes well up with tears because he is not that kind of guy.

Good luck and Congratulations!

• new light
    new light

Congratulatons, Czar! Hang in there and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Thank god I have beer. I'm drinking for three now!

LMAO

• franklin J
    franklin J

Czar,

you may be interested to know that you can continue to engage in intercourse during the pregnancy ( this may be useful to you); for as long as it is comfortable for your partner.

After all three deliveries of our children; I was given a STERN lecture by my wifes female obstetrician/ gynecologist "NO INTERCOURSE FOR AT LEAST SIX WEEKS AFTER DELIVERY !" ......as if ANYTHING of mine would get ANYEHERE near THAT region without my wifes permission....

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    you may be interested to know that you can continue to engage in intercourse during the pregnancy ( this may be useful to you); for as long as it is comfortable for your partner.

Just don't tell your wife!

• franklin J
    franklin J

HAH!

I have been threatened with death ...and she means it

• Scully
    Scully

For any of you guys who are interested, I have a knitting pattern for extra breasts. Honest.

The pattern was developed by a lactation consultant who uses it to teach breastfeeding techniques. I have a hunch that the pattern started out as a tea cosy... but hey, humans are nothing if not innovative and creative. So if you need an extra breast or two while your wife's are off limits, there is an alternative that doesn't involve infidelity.

Otherwise, I guess you could just call them useless tits.

Love, Scully

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

My Uncle got all of my Aunt's pregnant symptoms, too. Just eat lots of crackers and crack your knuckles alot and yell "Oh crap!".

CG

• Preston
    Preston
    I taste blood in my mouth, I am so scatterbrained I can't think right, my sleep patterns are all over the map! Food cravings, mood swings... yikes, I am insane with this!

What the hell is going on!

You're Pinhead from the "Hellraiser" movies...why would you be surprised? This is what they call "sympathy pains". You have a good heart czar...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

"sympathy pains"

I don't know why, but it's cool somehow (not the trouble, the fact) it's like you arr truly connected even physically to your Czarina ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit