The Untold Smurf Story -- Soldier of Fortune / XJW Edition January 2005

by Bendrr 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Man, that pic of the microphone boom made me shoot Diet Pepsi out both nostrils....Priceless!!!

• keeshah
    keeshah

"Stoops Manufacturing"... I think I know them! Aren't they out of Missouri? How big are the amongst JW now? I thought it was just a Missouri thing.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    "Stoops Manufacturing"... I think I know them! Aren't they out of Missouri? How big are the amongst JW now? I thought it was just a Missouri thing.

It must be popular among JW's all over the United States, at least. I ordered stuff from Stoops in the 80's and 90's (living here in Minnesota). Someone handed me a photocopied Stoops order form at one of those Saturday night JW Watchtower Study-party combination events.

• keeshah
    keeshah

Yeah, they aren't too far from where I grew up. One time I went back to visit my mother and she decided that she needed to go there. She told me I needed to sit in the car (because I was df'd). This was after she told me that a couple of the kids from that family are df'd also. I don't know if they are reinstated or not, but I think at least one of them was still working at the family business.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit