What Things Can You Suggest To Piss The Watchtower / "Brothers" Off???

by minimus 19 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
  • minimus
    minimus

Tell the "friends" of the good R rated movie that you just saw or the real reason you've missed meetings-------because they're boring.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    or the real reason you've missed meetings-------because they're boring.

Last summer, a sister came by to "encourage" my wife after we hadn't been to a meeting in several months. When asked why she wasn't attending meetings, my wife said, "We just haven't felt the need." At that point, the conversation turned to the weather and kids for a few minutes and the sister looked at her watch and excused herself. She hasn't been heard from since.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Minimus.....Surely you been out long enough now to come up with an answer to that one by yourself! .....How long have you been out now?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The best way to "piss" of the society is to leave and have a normal successful life.

As witnesses we always heard how bad it is on the outside and that if we left the protection of the organization our lives would be horrible. By showing that a person can leave and be successful is a "slap in the face" to the society.

• Gill
    Gill

How about really piss them off big time!

A poster campaign, and I mean the big ads in say Birmingham and London and New York and Washington. Just enough to be eye catching. Most people won't understand them but the media WILL want to know what they mean.

Nebuchadnezzar ruled from 602 to 562 BCE.........GET IT!

and

How do you get to 1914 from 586/587 BCE?

Through measuring a pyramid! GET IT!

The media will want to know what these mean and gives a naughty apostate a chance to explain on prime time TV and get the dubs talking, or whispering even. What do you think?

• minimus
    minimus

Willy----I LOVE that comment from your wife. Yes. There's no need to go to meetings. Really.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I like Gill's idea.

Personally for me, I'd piss off the brothers by saying, "oh my, I've gone and had premarital sex, again. Darn, that's the 60th time this year."

That one might backfire on me, though. The JC wanted to be all in my business about that when I got DF'd for it.

laters

kaykay_mp

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah....Unless you wanted to be df'd, I wouldn't say that. Why incriminate yourself?

• blondie
    blondie

Show up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit