Billy goat...

by Country Girl 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Please call me. You can get my number bby PMing me. There is a person that is coming to America that wants to meet with you and your husband and considers you best friends. Please call me so that we can arrange a meeting between you guys.

CG

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

CG,

Check your pm.

Andi

• Valis
    Valis

Would you guys get a room or something?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

While on the subject - are you guys gonna be in Dallas for the weekend of the SuperBowlFest??

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Little Toe:

I would hardly think that would be appropriate, as I am married. Despite that, however, I have no problem finding what's under your kilt..

eheeh

CG

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Valis - we all know you're just jealous!

Little Toe - I'm not sure yet. I think we are...my SIL is having a baby right about that time, so there is a possibility we'll be visiting her in Georgia. We'll see. If we don't have plans, we'll definitely be at the ApostoBowl.

Andi

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

CG:I understand that this Fest is "casual attire", so the kilt is to be retired for this one

May I assure you that everything, that is usually to be found under a kilt, is in good working order and will be safely esconsed in a pair of jeans

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    esconsed in a pair of jeans

just jeans?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Tittle Loe:

Might I ask in "whose" jeans it will be safely ensonced?

I think I am just going to "titter" as English girls are wont to do, and priddle away... then I shall hide in the privy and hope no one finds me.

Dear Sweet Country Engish Girl

• Leilani
    Leilani

I went to Scottish Festival a couple years ago where they had skydivers wearing kilts. I think it was against the rules to not look up their kilts when they were getting ready to land.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit