Is there Intelligent life ?

by Simon 6 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

Two questions:
    Do you think there is intelligent life on other planets?
    Do you think there is intelligent life on earth?

• Tigger
    Tigger

Intelligent Life?.....
    Well to the first question I must answer "I damn well hope so" and the second " There is, but its few and far between". But in all seriousness even if you do believe the Genesis story (havent made my mind up yet) who's to say that we were the first shot at creation, we could be one of many attempts or projects?

• Zep
    Zep
    Do you think there is intelligent life on other planets?

Geez, maybe?.What are the chances of life evolving spontaneously...is there a god?.I d o n t k n o w?

Do you think there is intelligent life on earth?

Sure there is...just look at all the American Talks shows around.... Ricki Lake and Oprah and all the rest of 'em...Hey, what about Judge Judy.Besides, who needs more proof of intelligent life than George.W.Bush huh!.

• Tigger
    Tigger

Zep!, Im suprised you forgot to mention the blonde girly that turns the letters on Wheel of Fortune. If there ever was an example of intelligent life it was staring us in the face all along. What is her name anyway?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Ooooo.....Vanna White.....my idol

• Tigger
    Tigger

Oops! Sorry RHW I meant the Aussie one. She actually looks at the palm of her hand before she waves. Kinda like 'oh theres my hand...whats it for again....oh waving, ok im waving now'
    I can be sooooo mean sometimes but really im a nice person most of the time.

• Simon
    Simon

I've been reading some interesting books which go tbhrough the probabilities of life evolving (based on creationist arguments), the number of galaxies, stars and planets and the conclusion is that life on other planets isn't just a possibility it more likely a certainty. There should be thousands or millions in fact!
    The problem is finding them !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit