Wow ! it's been two years today.

by kls 9 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I have been apart of the place two years and it has been the best thing that has happened to me . I have met ( not personally ) but in cyberspace some of the greatest people i could ever imagine to meet. You help each other and genuinely care for each other and are always there when someone is in need . The Net gets such a bad rap most of the time but this place shows how the Net can be such a great thing as long as you have great people like we have here .
    <br><br><br>Thank-you all for being here and being you.
    <br><br><br>You are all the bestes (((((( HUGS )))))

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Congrats booger!

I will come over with the booze and male strippers later.

My smilies are taking forever! *insert wink*

• Dansk
    Dansk

CONGRATULATIONS, KLS!

Love,

Ian

• Swan
    Swan

Congrats!

some of the greatest people i could ever imagine to meet.... help each other and genuinely care for each other... always there when someone is in need... the Net can be such a great thing as long as you have great people like we have here .... You are all the bestes (((((( HUGS )))))

We aren't really this nice. Satan is just using us to mislead people like you!

Tammy

• kls
    kls

Oh Stef male strippers!!!!,,,,,,,,,, Whoot Dang

• shotgun
    shotgun

Happy forum birthday KLS...I'm a little slow..what is <br><br><br>

• Dustin
    Dustin

Congragulations!! It'll be two years for me in August. Doesn't it feel awesome to be free? Just make sure that you never go back.

Dustin

• kls
    kls

Dansk thanks . This was not really to be a Anniversary post but just how i feel of this forum after two years .

Swan,,,,

We aren't really this nice. Satan is just using us to mislead people like you!,,,ROLFL,, Or maybe she means it,,,,lol

• kls
    kls

Shotgun,,,,,,,,, br> br <happens sometimes when you have a very old MAC computer and to edit your post you have to go through Internet Explorer. Lot's of Demons pop up .

• shotgun
    shotgun

Thanks for the explanation...I thought you were giving hugs when your cold or sumpin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit