Put a caption to this picture.....

by xjw_b12 56 Replies latest social current

• ballistic
    ballistic

Not a caption, just a comment.

I think the media have been focusing on the irony of "right place - wrong time" - the tourists that stayed to enjoy. In an interview with a surfer they got a great soundbite as he came in off the beach from surfing and explained how he could have been swept away like the other hotel guests and then he said, "I really shouldn't be here".

• heretic
    heretic

I dont know why theyre bothering to clean it up, its just gonna get destroyed in armageddon anyway.

that guy just looked at me should i informal witness to him? ah forget it were on holidays.

cheers

life

• Been there
    Been there

"Honey relax, I really don't think she will catch us here."

All your captions are funny!

My comment would be that I would like to think that these people just put in 72 hours of very hard work helping clean up. Since there is no hotel to return to at the moment they are catching alittle shut eye and rest for the next 72 hours.

• Golf
    Golf

"How the hell are we going to explain this picture, a disaster just struck and we're relaxing on a beach!"

Guest77

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints
    "Honey relax, I really don't think she will catch us here."

ha-ha, cute!

• melmac
    melmac
    "They don't look like they need any help- AND BESIDES WE'VE GOT OUR TIME IN FOR THE MONTH"
    I dont know why theyre bothering to clean it up, its just gonna get destroyed in armageddon anyway.

• heretic
    heretic

woah, how long was i out (rubs eyes) what happened here. honey why didnt you wake me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit