Forward this to any elder you feel like. Just a few Questions

by all_forgiving 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• all_forgiving
    all_forgiving

Please explain to everyone what's going on with all those non JW's showing love and caring support for all those effected by the Tsunami. Country putting down Guns and trading them for helping hands. What kind of God would snuff out all those people for doing that?

Or Is the almighty Jehovah right now still Saying, "Pray to me and me alone or feel the wrath of my Power!"

Why does he what his followers to think about Doom and gloom rather then Hope and Love for all?

And why are all your goals made to make all your followers feel guilty when they can't do anymore. What's with the scowls? Where is happiness? And the Shunning of those in Exile? Parents turning their backs on their Children? What the F*ck?

Oh and hey, Got me one of those Green Books off Ebay. "Pay attention to yourself..." Be honest with your followers. If Most JW's had a copy there would be far less disfellowships happening. Most of those rules in there contradict what you tell those getting the Boot.

Peace and love

all_forgivning

• kls
    kls

I agree with your post as i am sure most here would because this site is made up of mostly ex-jws.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm afraid that ANY questions like this to an active Elder-would meet with a canned and stiff-necked answer. I'm sure that they could find a scripture that would explain (to them) their standpoint and how evil the rest of the world still is despite the outpouring of love and contributions to the Tsunami victims.

Annie

• all_forgiving
    all_forgiving

Thanks for the warm welcome kls!

• kls
    kls

All - forgiving you said,,,,,,,,Oh and hey, Got me one of those Green Books off Ebay. "Pay attention to yourself..." Be honest with your followers. If Most JW's had a copy there would be far less disfellowships happening. Most of those rules in there contradict what you tell those getting the Boot

• blondie
    blondie

Motto for most JWs:

Don't confuse me with the facts.--Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit