New job...

by missy04 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

congratulations! You'll do fine....everyone gets nervous it's not knowing what to expect exactly....once you get settled in it will all be second nature. What will you be doing?

• missy04
    missy04
    congratulations! You'll do fine....everyone gets nervous it's not knowing what to expect exactly....once you get settled in it will all be second nature. What will you be doing?

I'll be working at a dental office. They're going to train me there. I think it's great...They're training me and paying me for it

I was sooo nervous when I woke up today but someone from the office called and said that they are sending people home because of bad weather (icy roads) so I get to relax and get myself together till tomorrow (unless the roads are bad)

~Sarah

• missy04
    missy04
    In fact I have a name for it: JADD.....Job Anxiety Distress Disorder

LOL codeblue

• Preston
    Preston

I think you'll be fine...

Hey, at least you're not working at Wal Mart or selling knives for commission

- Preston

• missy04
    missy04

It was not hilarious at the time but I think it is rather funny now...

I had a nightmare last night about my first day at my job and in my dream I walked in and the seven plagues were in the office...I screamed "OH MY GOD IT IS THE SEVEN PLAGUES!!!" I guess that kinda shows how nervous I was last night lol

~Sarah

• ACEofCAD
    ACEofCAD

Congrats on your new job. If you get too nervous, try to remember that they need you MORE than you need them. That has always helped me with a new job. I try to remember that they hired me over a group of people because I had a skill that they needed. Either that or you can pretend that all of the other employees are dressed in there underware. lol N E How Congrats

• missy04
    missy04
    Congrats on your new job. If you get too nervous, try to remember that they need you MORE than you need them. That has always helped me with a new job. I try to remember that they hired me over a group of people because I had a skill that they needed. Either that or you can pretend that all of the other employees are dressed in there underware. lol N E How Congrats

LOL Maybe I'll try imagining them in their underwear...unless it makes me laugh too hard

Actually I have none of the skills they need...They are just nice people and I know the dentist and he knew I really needed a job..it is very nice of them. I should have the skills they need soon though after training

Thanks,

Sarah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit