Thank goodness I'm HERE!!! (temporarily????)

by Sunspot 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

When I tried to log on early last night-I got the "guest" greeting rather than the "Welcome Sunspot" one.....and I tried more tan 20 times between then and this morning to get logged on as "me"!

For some unknown (to me) reason---I finally made it through the Twilight Zone and can post!

I've had all kinds of trouble with this computer for about three months and after all this I'm about ready to put it out to donate to the county dump!

I don't know if it was just me or were there problems with anyone else logging on last night?

Hopefully this won't happen again---it was SO frustrating!

hugs

Annie

• Incense_and_Peppermints
  • cherryblossomgirl
    cherryblossomgirl

I didn't have any problems logging on last night, but my computer was kicking me off the site all night long. It was also freezing and stuff. Glad you're here now, and nice to meet ya Sun!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks, Incense!

You're such a sweetie! I'm gonna take the opportunity now to send a hug for the nice little things you've said to me here and there.......it means a lot!

hugs,

Annie

• prophecor
  • Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

hugs you too, Annie

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Yes, I have been having the same problems and thought it was because I use the Opera browser and Simon is an MS-Freak. ;-)

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**It was also freezing and stuff. Glad you're here now, and nice to meet ya Sun!

Wonder what was up?--mine was too! Nice to meet you TOO, Cherryblossom girl!

**Yes, I have been having the same problems

Hi G-XJW, somehow it feels better to know it just wasn't you!

And thanks Prophecor!

hugs

Annie

• prophecor
    prophecor

Baker's Dozen Hi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit