Forums

by peggy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• peggy
    peggy

I was wondering if you all use other forums or just this one. I have three that I check into on a daily basis. I found a web site for Sexual Exploitation by the helping professions. It is the Advocate Web. It has literally saved me, to be able to go and talk with others who have experienced what I have. I try to support others with my experience, and help them overcome the confusion and depression that comes with exploitation.

It seems that this is what is offered here as well. For the most part, support and understanding.

• all_forgiving
    all_forgiving

This may sound funny but I've seen many supportive post in the Pearl Jam Synergy Board. A very close friend went through what you did and found great comfort among the people there.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

No this is the only board I FREQUENT

• Forscher
    Forscher

I frequent several.

• Brummie
    Brummie

only THIS board is the truth, frequenting any other is like sucking the t*ts of babylon the great.

Brummie

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

i went to another jw forum and registered with a different name. i think i've posted twice. i see a few of the people from here over there. heh they don't know who i am muwahahaha....

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I cannot find any good jw ones that I can get into...seems no one will let me lurk!!! bummer...

if anyone knows of any good sites I can do that in, please PM...I don't know why...it is just a sick urge, like sticking your tounge in that cold sore that has been trying to heal in your mouth....

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i signed up at a few other ex jw forums but at one they always fought and although it was entertaining reading i didnt want to take part. that ones closed down now. another was too religious. rather too aggressively religious. it was believe as they did or your toast. this one here i like!

i've been a boardhag at several womens forums at which i use a different name and i've met about 20 + women from those forums in real life and made some great friends .when i get over being chicken i'd like to meet some of the peeps here. but doing the fade thing if i get found out i'd have a lot of problems dealing with my ex about my kids.

• nicolaou

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit