Wally World.....

by missy04 11 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

I was just wondering if any other people here have this same problem at Walmart!?!?

First of all, every single time I go to Walmart, I see at least one person that I don't want to see. It's just a rule evidentally. Never fails.

And losing my purse!!!!!

Just this week, I have lost my purse twice at Walmart!!!!!!! GEEZ!! A few hours ago I was walking around with my mom and all of a sudden, "where is my purse?!?!?!" well that's not exactly the way I worded it but.....

Am I just weird or is there something about Walmart that makes people lose their purses and see people they don't want to see?

I do realize this is a weird thread.......but I felt the need to post it because....I am weird

~Sarah

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Dude, you should go to target.

But seriously I dont go to wally world unless I am prepared to have my ass touched! Its too crowded and its messy! Did I mention how they have their dvd's? I could not find what I was lookin for because of the mess. Not too mention the rude bitch of a cashier! She scanned and THREW what I was purchasing.

• MungoBaobab
    MungoBaobab

Well, I don't carry a purse, namely because I'm not a crossdresser, but I've seen a few people I didn't want to at Wal-Mart before.

• missy04
    missy04
    But seriously I dont go to wally world unless I am prepared to have my ass touched! Its too crowded and its messy! Did I mention how they have their dvd's? I could not find what I was lookin for because of the mess.

LOL true. I went and tried on some scrubs for work and had to keep going in to the dressing room again and again because I'd find more stuff that I hadn't seen before because it was out of place.

LOL I would probably have the same strange phenomenas happen to me at Target....at least the purse thing...uhh did I mention I have also lost many purses in the mall, Sams Club, and left one at a phone booth a year or two ago

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Wal Mart has always been a thorn in my side...I personally hate Wal Mart but I like the Wal Mart Neighborhood Store concept, smaller store, groceries, people who actually SMILE and still the great prices.

I detest Super Wal Mart!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    LOL I would probably have the same strange phenomenas happen to me at Target....at least the purse thing...uhh did I mention I have also lost many purses in the mall, Sams Club, and left one at a phone booth a year or two ago

Sweetie, I had the same thing happpen too me at your age.

My mind was on boys not my stoopid purse. I do remember my my mom wanting to kill me though

Stefanie

• missy04
    missy04
    Sweetie, I had the same thing happpen too me at your age.

My mind was on boys not my stoopid purse. I do remember my my mom wanting to kill me though

Stefanie

LOL my mom did want to kill me tonight after I realized I didn't have that extra weight on my right shoulder and ran like a professional runner(well not quite but almost LOL) back to the shoe dept. She was quite upset with me. I don't know what it is with me and purses...geez.

Doesn't it suck to lose a purse then have them mad at you?? LOL

~Sarah

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    Doesn't it suck to lose a purse then have them mad at you?? LOL

~Sarah

LOL

We are related!

It sucked big time! Having a kid now I can kinda see where she was coming from. KINDA

• missy04
    missy04
    It sucked big time! Having a kid now I can kinda see where she was coming from. KINDA

OK just from my personal experience, it may be a good idea to get one of those purses that can go over their neck, so that they can't take it off easily!! Maybe some VELCRO or something!!!

Many people have gotten rich off of me!!

When I was 15 I left my purse in a dressing room at Famous Barr and the only person who went in or out was a lady who worked there. She copped my 80 something dollars that I earned babysitting!! Boy was I mad!!! It turned up later but it just had an ID and a few pennies in it...oh yah..my mom wanted to kill me that time too LOL

~Sarah

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i knew one idiot woman who hollered in walmart.. SOMEONE TOOK MY PURSE... cuz she usually had it in the basket with the strap tied around the handle and never took her hand off of it.. ..it was on her shoulder ..i .. i mean she had picked it up to step away from the basket to reach something.

boy was my er her face red!

and i avoid walmart.. i go to krogers, dollar general and big lots.. walmart only when its unavoidable. bleah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit