Where is Lark?

by notperfectyet 15 Replies latest jw friends

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

I miss him and his lovely wife, I hope they are ok.

npy, who is leaving for a while to go to Mexico for cancer treatment.

:(

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Good luck with the treatment, npy! Keep us posted -- we'll be thinking of you.

Love,

Nina

• larc
    larc

Larc is still here. I don't post as much as used to. NYP, I hope that everything goes well for you. You are a good person.

• minimus
    minimus

Notperfectyet......I just saw your comment. I'm saddened to know that you have cancer. I just got back to my computer and saw this. I DO hope that you will be ok.

• Brummie
    Brummie

NYP ! I had no idea, awww my fav is having a tough time, I'll be thinking of you as you go for the treatment, keep us updated

Good to see lark too.

Brummie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm sorry but I'm just now seeing this thread. NPY, I'm very sorry to hear this. Please know I wish nothing but the best for you. Cancer runs on both sides of my family, so it's something that's in the back of my mind a lot. I'm sorry if I sound goofy, I can't express myself too well about things like this.

Be well.

Chris

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Larc et al,

I am sorry I got your name wrong Larc,

Thank you Cruzan and Tex.

Larc, you will always be special to me. My Dad just told me the day after Christmas to never call again unless my butt is in a chair at their meetings I wonder if he will be there when I am

dust in the wind?????????

Larc, give your women a big HUG for me.

Brummie....

regards,

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

larc...I hope to revive the Bonnie-Berta thread as soon as I got some new info (the Bonnie origins question has turned into an incredibly hard nut to crack!), were you able to locate a photo of Berta?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

NPY,

Good luck with the treatments in Mexico. I know many who swear by the regime.

Larc,

So you are still alive you 'ole bounder! Good to hear from you and best wished to Zazu.

Best regards - HS

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

awwww ((((((((((((((((((((group hug)))))))))))))))))))))))

NPY, you take care and best of luck with your treatments!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit