Fading Away

by Dustin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

Aude, a pm? I have a personal e-mail at [email protected] or I have an inbox message thingee, that I've been using to talk to people. Is that what you mean?

• Carmel
    Carmel

Dustin, I had five older brothers all convinced they could browbeat me back into line with verbal invictives and guilt trips. My best retaliation was to walk away, go to college, marry, raise a great family, succeed in life at pretty much any level of consideration. I now have it pretty well made financially, have wonderful friends of all persuasions all over the world, have a fantastic faith community in which I can participate as much or as little as I choose. Who calls me when they are in trouble? Yep, my nephews who can't find work without educations, are confused as to why I am considered the devil's spawn and why my brothers have nothing good to say about me. They likely will leave the Jws as they see the difference and have enough sense to choose a better way.

Hang tough and use your energy to achieve. It's the best and most profound statement you can make.

carmel

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

The desire to lash out at them is strong.

But

Just live a good life.

Why hurt them? They are mentally captured in a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit