The Many Faces of Gumby

by Princess 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

but of course Xena. Oh yeah, I DO have your email don't I?

I'm on it.

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner
    I even had naked pics of Steve coming out of the shower

Well, at least now we know what froze up your camera...

Steve

• zev
    zev

NEXT TIME MAYBE A DIFFERENT LOOK?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Gumby LOL

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

My Gawd youse guyse are too funny. It's a good thing I didn't see these with my morning coffee, or I'd have coffee not only on my poor monitor, but cloggin up my keyboard as well.

Glad you had a great time.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

You guys just need to cut it out! You're having WAY TOO MUCH FUN at them Apostofests! LOL! Gumby, I knew it. You are definitely certifiable.

• ballistic
    ballistic

OMG - that's Gumby??? I ... I never pictured him like that!!!

• gumby
    gumby
    OMG - that's Gumby??? I ... I never pictured him like that!!!

You and a few others ballistic. One poster here said she pictured me as an older short fat bald guySteve....it wasn't your nakedness that froze my camera. I'm pretty sure it was one of the flyin chickens that hit it and messed it up. I'll post your naked pictures from the web cam I hid in your bathroom on another thread called....'Little things that bug ya" Gumby

• ballistic
    ballistic
    You and a few others ballistic. One poster here said she pictured me as an older short fat bald guy

Gumby - that's because you told us you were a really old short bald guy - but no - I'm not going to look through 9739 posts to see which one!!!

• gumby
    gumby

Ballistic....I used to be short and fat and bald. I went out and bought some platform shoes, went on the Adkins diet, and had a hair transplant...cept they left out a spot in the top backside of my head.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit