Letter From President George W. Bush

by prophecor 99 Replies latest jw experiences

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

HS and Six the latter comment was to YOU both. You ASSUME that a person could not have any connections, you seem to know everything, you think NO one but you have the answers. You crack me up. You never step back and realize that not everyone is in your situation. This has nothing to do with political affiliation but again you ASSUME because you think you just know everything. Well, somethings aren't what they appear and somethings just can't be discussed on a message board do to security but lets say you both crack me up....

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Marketing / Technology : it's not the president job (even writing letters and moreover handwritten) AT ALL - or he is not doing his job to have the time to write so many letters to so many people ... ok )

A couple of people collect information from different kind of folders that they put into a data base and they can come out in a minute with any kind of personalized letter from common folders (AND personnal handwriting font = you can buy yours if you want) ...

Now it's interesting to see how people feel good about it and can think that it have been written by the president himself (means it works quiet well = Marketing)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sheila,

HS and Six the latter comment was to YOU both. You ASSUME that a person could not have any connections, you seem to know everything, you think NO one but you have the answers. You crack me up. You never step back and realize that not everyone is in your situation. This has nothing to do with political affiliation but again you ASSUME because you think you just know everything. Well, somethings aren't what they appear and somethings just can't be discussed on a message board do to security but lets say you both crack me up....
    What you seem to forget is that this thread was started, and then added to by people who believe that they have received hand signed letters from President Bush, when in fact they have not.

My agenda is not politically motivated and certainly not aimed at yourself, as you have already proved to have a long-term penchant for only being able to see one quarter of an inch beyond the point of your nose, but merely to inform the uninformed that these letters are NOT hand-signed. They have been signed by machine not by man. They have been distributed in the tens of thousands. Get over it! HS

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief
    Now it's interesting to see how people feel good about it and can think that it have been written by the president himself

Soooo... how do you feel about Chirac?

I got a letter from Bush once - it made reference to things I had mentioned and looked like a real signature - I dunno, maybe some letters are real and others are forms...

CZAR

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

CZAR,

Soooo... how do you feel about Chirac?

I want this him OUT ! (I'm waiting my turn to vote)

I got a letter from Bush once - it made reference to things I had mentioned and looked like a real signature - I dunno, maybe some letters are real and others are forms...

Maybe and of course some letters have to be signed by the pres'... (even not writen/signed by him, the letter itself is a "personnal" letter anyway ... he just didn't put the time himself on it ... and it's just normal ... you can't ask that to a president of a NATION ... and if he put his team on it it's already a lot ! he is putting monney on his supporters for more supporters but maybe this money time could be put into something else NO ?... unless it's very important to you to have a false personnal relationship with the pres').

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Czar: What they can't understand nor comprehend is that their world and circles are not indicative of what everyone elses life is. I also choose to laugh at their idiocy and I know that I have a couple of real close friends here on the board that understand why I find this so funny

FBF: It has nothing to do with wanting to have a personal relationship it has to do with people that nay-say shit that they have no idea about.

As I said tunnel vision some of you seem really comfortable with it

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Double post

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    As I said tunnel vision some of you seem really comfortable with it

The Oracle speaks....and fails to notice a huge mirror blocking her view.

HS

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

HS: Your the one that has no idea what your talking about in regards to me and I am laughing my butt off.

What is even funnier is those that know us and my son are laughing even louder at you.See you don't know everything although you think you do. Think beyond the box HS and beyond the dubs

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

very interesting ... No comment !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit