Happy Anniversary Mulan and Dave...um...mom and dad...

by Princess 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Fleur
    Fleur

What a sweet picture...what a wonderful milestone! Congratulations to a favorite couple of mine...much love to both of you on this special occaision!

*mwah!*

love

essie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Happy Anniversary, Marilyn and Dave! I will always remember what year you got married from this day forward because it was the year of my birth. Congratulations you two! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Mulan, you haven't changed much from your wedding picture. Life has been kind to you. I'm not kidding either, you still look young.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Happy Anniversary to the both of you! What a lovely picture!

-Doodle-V

• codeblue
    codeblue

Mulan: I love the wedding pic of you and Dave!!! (brings a lot of smiles to my face seeing young love and to think you are celebrating 42 years!!!)

Thanks for sharing!!!

CodeBlue

• jimbob
    jimbob

Happy Anniversary Dave and Marilyn!! 42 years is an accomplishment for anyone! We wish you many more to come.

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

42 years is a real achievement these days! Congrats, I'm sure you have set a real example for your children, which is a true gift !

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

42 years! Wow that is so wonderful you two look so cute in that picture babies for sure!

Love,

Kate and Craig

• gumby
    gumby
    Hope you guys have a nice evening together.

Please tell me they don't still do that stuff!

Happy 42 Mulan and Dave!

Gumby

• hubert
    hubert

WOW !! They had color photos back then? (Only kidding, of course) I just had to say it.

You guys really do look great, and you still look very young, Mulan. I am close to your age, Mulan, and you look 20 years younger than me. Of course, maybe it helps that you're not going bald. Happy 42nd anniversary, and hope you have many more.

Hubert

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

happy anniversary! 42 years is something to be quite proud of! i hope you had a nice celebration together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit